Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Sharing

Hi,
I'm just wonder what would happen to an account that is being shared by multiple players, a clan on Sulis can all log onto eachother giving their clan an unfair advantage.

It's obvious that this is happening and it violates the terms of service every player agreed to.

So, my question is, what can actually be done?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Account Sharing

I guess they could ban the account.
They do, account sharing is against the ToS
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

yeah alright, I just didn't want to give false information, which is why I said they could :P

They have all of the IP's from the incoming connections, and if 5 accounts all have the same IP it's obviously account sharing, and if the IP regularly changes from half way around the world it's obviously being shared.

They don't usually ban accounts for sharing. Admin has stated that the reason it is against the terms is because they don't want issues with people getting scammed by having account details. They ban accounts for being bought or sold but I haven't seen it just for account sharing.

Imo, quit trying to get the dude in trouble an quit whining.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

They don't usually ban accounts for sharing. Admin has stated that the reason it is against the terms is because they don't want issues with people getting scammed by having account details. They ban accounts for being bought or sold but I haven't seen it just for account sharing.

Imo, quit trying to get the dude in trouble an quit whining.
So, lets assume we're two rational people, on this link: http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... f-service/ it says that account sharing is against the terms of service, and may result in a ban, this player doesn't share it with one, he shares it with multiple people.

And you're response is quit whining? The account is on almost 24/7.

Account sharing is frowned upon.
Account selling is a huge issue banable issue.
Stealing from a shared account is a ban able issue.

So basically you can get away with sharing accounts, but all lost or stolen items are not returnable.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)