Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I need YOUR level data! *graph made!*

I want to make a graph on how much xp is required for each level.

So I need people to post your current level and how much xp it will take total in that level.

So to find out how much xp total is required in you level do this.

Look in your stats page and look at the yellow xp bar. See how much experience (total it up) it takes you to move that yellow line one bar (1/10th of a level).

Then multiply that number by 100, and you get total xp in that level.

Post your current level and total xp in that level.

Also if you could, post how much xp a 1 star monster gives you at your current level.

First graph: 9/13/12
I will then make a graph that shows how much xp is required for each level.

Last edited by mdimarco on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: I need YOUR level data!

+1 to the idea of trying to calculate this. I wish you good luck. I'm posting so that later on I can come back and easily find this thread and add my results in.

From memory I'm lvl 103 and a 1 * lvl 103 mob gives me 2000XP. I get slightly more for higher level 1 * mobs. Level 102 1 * mob mob gives 1500xp, level 101 gives 1000XP.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

At level 144, a 140 4* Wyvern gives around 1.5k xp, a 145 4* Wyvern gives around 4k xp, same with a 150 Wyvern. The amount of XP Given, really doesn't seem that great for a high level like myself. I honestly don't see much bonus in xp given, to when I was taking wraiths back at level 115.

So when I hit 146, even145 Wyverns are gonna give me less xp, so I will always have to be scouting for the 150s which are kinda rare-ish!
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Thanks guys, someone messaged me that they think that class effects xp required to level, is that true?
If so I will need everyone to include what class they are

BLRD- lol I forgot high levels don't have any 1 stars.
What I wanted to use that info for is find out how many mobs it takes to level, so hopefully the 4 star data would work for that in a way that we can compare to lower levels.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Do you want exact data down to the ones? Because I can calculate the aproximate amount by recording the xp required to fill up one yellow bar and multiplying it by 10.
Well I was thinking an estimate by finding out 1/100th of a level just to make it more doable for everyone even in the high levels.

Also it will even itself out since I will try to make a curve so individual estimates errors will be compensated by others and an average curve approximation can be found. Hopefully.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?