Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ulysses Grant Warrior

I take back what I said about enjoying the grind. LoL
I’ve been playing a few weeks now, spent $20, still running everywhere. Mounts are crazy expensive. And so are pets

Can’t leave Shalemont unless I want to die. Level 55 tank warrior. I’ve been there since 28...

I see how new players just leave the game. I’m trying not to. Sorry for the venting.

I take back what I said about enjoying the grind. LoL
I’ve been playing a few weeks now, spent $20, still running everywhere. Mounts are crazy expensive. And so are pets

Can’t leave Shalemont unless I want to die. Level 55 tank warrior. I’ve been there since 28...

I see how new players just leave the game. I’m trying not to. Sorry for the venting.
Some tips:
focus on lowest tier mounts, dont worry about pets yet. Do daily bounties, pick up the hunters remains lying around and get bounty pledges so you can do extra bounties. At the max of 6 bounties per day, it shouldn’t take that long to start getting mounts.
Try grouping up, leveling is easier if theres multiple people tackling mobs. If you have trouble staying alive, look for a druid about your level. If you want more damage, find another class and group up with them.
Don’t worry about the tanking aspect so much :P damage is usually the better way to go.

Also, if you may want to try an alternate class at some point, Rangers are (in my personal opinion) the easiest class to solo play without spending too much money on gear. Light Heal will help keep ya alive, the misc damage skills are pretty decent, and bolas is always an option if you really have trouble staying alive.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Update 58 and still can’t do content over Shalemont, joined a clan, got a pet, maybe tank is not the way to go....oh and spent another 9.99
Yeah, I’d recommend against tank build ;) shields are decent offhands, but get a proper damage offhand when possible. Protective stance is decent, especially since frenzy doesn’t make a massive difference. Other then that, just focus on damage.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Ok thanks. Maybe I should try a different class.
Don’t give up on warrior that easily :D
Just focus on DPS for awhile (tanking isn’t really effectiveive to level and is more viable at endgame anyway).
(DPS is a lot of fun too :))

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Tired of dying. Level 61 warrior, can’t handle stonevale. Tried Druid. Get two mobs on you = dead. Tried Ranger : get two mobs in you = dead. I guess if you like dying and grinding low level mobs so you don’t die then this is the game for you. Ugh. I really enjoyed it too. Oh yeah. Tried Rogue... no thanks.

You would think since every mmorpg has a viable tank warrior build that this one would have it. And bra I’ve spent $50 on this game. I guess just venting But I feel I’m wasting my time here playing this

Hey Ulysses!

It really might be your skill build that's holding you back! Tank warrior is viable in the game but the problem is that it's good for group play and bossing -- and you're primarily soloing to level up. So, make the switch to DPS warrior. Put points into Frenzy (max it out), Pummel, and DPS skills. It is true that you basically have to take mobs one at a time which is pretty lame at times, but there's not a lot of games where you can keep bouncing enemies over and over and take them on 3v1, unless its like an action RPG. You have to be careful with who you fight and where you fight to prevent getting ganged up on. I know it can be frustrating but you just have to make sure you're building optimally in terms of skill points and you should be able to take on most mobs your level.

Thanks legend you have been one of the kind players in the game. I think the game is totally broken for new players. The 220s are fine with it all and don’t realize the game is totally frustrating for new players. If I’m going to have to death grind it won’t be with this game. #needsfixed