Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player looking for friends to play with!

Hi! I am new to Celtic Heroes and pretty new to mobile gaming in general. I don't know when I'm going to have a PC again so I thought I might try my luck with mobile MMORPGs in the mean time. I really don't like playing alone if I can help it so I'm looking for a group of people to play with every now and then. I really enjoy finding a group who I really mesh with and in which my character fits well and is useful. Therefor it would also help if someone could tell me about the climate and demand for the different class in the game. As the only class I think I wouldn't enjoy playing in this game is the Rogue. Therefor any insight on how this the various classes operate in the game at a high level would be very helpful!

I usually prefer to play healers in most games and sometimes tanks, but it of course depends on how the healing and tanking mechanics work in said game. If I don't particularly like them then I might instead DPS, usually as a ranged class such as the Mage and Ranger in this game. The reason I ask for the aid is that in some games roles like 'tank' or 'healer' just really aren't all that valued. So I probably wouldn't enjoy playing a Warrior or a Druid if tanking and healing aren't required or necessary for group content to run smoothly in high level content. Same thing if it is the case alternatively that those roles are needed however it would be difficult for me to get a spot as a tank or healer unless I am well established in the game. Nothing feels worse than being built to support but getting assigned to DPS haha. I also have an interest in PVP. I don't know how popular PVP is in this game but if anyone likes doing arenas or such please let me know how to get into that circle as well! Any advice would be useful!

So far I've played a Druid to level 12 on Epona and a Mage to level 18 on Belenus but I am not at all attached to either of these characters or realms. That's why I am putting out this forum post to hopefully see where I might fit best before I settle down with a toon on a specific realm. In general the more active and friendly the realm, the better. :) If anyone from a clan would like to inquire about me joining their group I'm open to that too, although I'd probably need help getting up to the higher level content as I have really only been playing for 3 days at this point.

Wow so this was kind of longer than I hoped. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read that mess! I live in the US Eastern Time Zone UTC-5 but I am relatively open for when I can game. My discord is Rhakh#4758 if it helps anyone get in touch with me. I am hoping to hear from you guys soon as I am kind of excited to explore this world! :D

Re: New player looking for friends to play with!

Hi! I am new to Celtic Heroes and pretty new to mobile gaming in general. I don't know when I'm going to have a PC again so I thought I might try my luck with mobile MMORPGs in the mean time. I really don't like playing alone if I can help it so I'm looking for a group of people to play with every now and then. I really enjoy finding a group who I really mesh with and in which my character fits well and is useful. Therefor it would also help if someone could tell me about the climate and demand for the different class in the game. As the only class I think I wouldn't enjoy playing in this game is the Rogue. Therefor any insight on how this the various classes operate in the game at a high level would be very helpful!

I usually prefer to play healers in most games and sometimes tanks, but it of course depends on how the healing and tanking mechanics work in said game. If I don't particularly like them then I might instead DPS, usually as a ranged class such as the Mage and Ranger in this game. The reason I ask for the aid is that in some games roles like 'tank' or 'healer' just really aren't all that valued. So I probably wouldn't enjoy playing a Warrior or a Druid if tanking and healing aren't required or necessary for group content to run smoothly in high level content. Same thing if it is the case alternatively that those roles are needed however it would be difficult for me to get a spot as a tank or healer unless I am well established in the game. Nothing feels worse than being built to support but getting assigned to DPS haha. I also have an interest in PVP. I don't know how popular PVP is in this game but if anyone likes doing arenas or such please let me know how to get into that circle as well! Any advice would be useful!

So far I've played a Druid to level 12 on Epona and a Mage to level 18 on Belenus but I am not at all attached to either of these characters or realms. That's why I am putting out this forum post to hopefully see where I might fit best before I settle down with a toon on a specific realm. In general the more active and friendly the realm, the better. :) If anyone from a clan would like to inquire about me joining their group I'm open to that too, although I'd probably need help getting up to the higher level content as I have really only been playing for 3 days at this point.

Wow so this was kind of longer than I hoped. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read that mess! I live in the US Eastern Time Zone UTC-5 but I am relatively open for when I can game. My discord is Rhakh#4758 if it helps anyone get in touch with me. I am hoping to hear from you guys soon as I am kind of excited to explore this world! :D
Healers are always valued in this game unless you join a clan that already has a ton of them. In which case you prob won't t be part of the main group as there are some with very good gear that will take months if not years to obtain. But in the clan I'm in we desperately need druids. Same goes for a lot of clans. Just find the right one. Most servers already have a ton of rogues so unless you want to compete with 10 other rogues for drops I would go with druid, mage, or ranger. Also many warriors on lir server. Good luck.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Thanks for such a quick response! Well I think I might try a druid then. Do you have any advice as to which realms/clans has a lot of players or need for fresh blood? I am eager to find a group and get into the more challenging content as soon as possible! :)
I would advise not going to belenus. They have too many rules. Didn't care for crom. Fingal has too many cheaters. Personally I like lir the most.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Hey! Welcome to CH and the forums! Glad to have a new player. Hope you enjoy!

Since I started playing (maybe late December or mid-January) I've been in Herne and so far Im pretty happy. We don't have huge clan competition, but Ive met some really neat people here. And as a Warrior its been really fun not being killed so easily.

Hope you find a class you like and a server to call home!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.