Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player, couple of questions and best server for EU timezones?

Hi there!
The title honestly says it all, I'm very interested in knowing what server is considered best for EU players (timezones etc). I just made a character on Taranis, because I thought the name was cool, but have no clue what the server populations are like at all!
I might just stick to Taranis, as I'm sure there's plenty EU everywhere, but it would be nice to get any insight!

Outside of that, I've always played MMO's on my PC, and now I'm looking into playing one on my iPad and iPhone XR, so Celtic Heroes looks to be the most fitting for me, as I love GW2, FFXIV and EQ on PC!
Could someone give me a summary of how the endgame is? Is it fun? I usually play as DPS or healer or support in MMO's, so I ended up rolling Druid!

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in-game!
Streaming MMO's and now iOS games! Stop by sometime! ♥

Re: New player, couple of questions and best server for EU timezones?

Hi there!
The title honestly says it all, I'm very interested in knowing what server is considered best for EU players (timezones etc). I just made a character on Taranis, because I thought the name was cool, but have no clue what the server populations are like at all!
I might just stick to Taranis, as I'm sure there's plenty EU everywhere, but it would be nice to get any insight!

Outside of that, I've always played MMO's on my PC, and now I'm looking into playing one on my iPad and iPhone XR, so Celtic Heroes looks to be the most fitting for me, as I love GW2, FFXIV and EQ on PC!
Could someone give me a summary of how the endgame is? Is it fun? I usually play as DPS or healer or support in MMO's, so I ended up rolling Druid!

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in-game!
Endgame is currently repetitive
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Welcome to the game and the forums ahnket!

On timezones it all depends upon when you consistently play; some people play in the morning before work, some in the evening, etc. But I'd guess that most servers have a pretty good cross section for EU. (I can't even say for certain on Lugh lol, but there should def be some overlap enough to get some good quality play time.)

Nice pick on druid! (get ready for a long grind), but all smart players love their druids ;)

As for EG, someone else probably has a more comprehensive summary than I do, so I'll leave that out.

Welcome to the chaos :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Welcome to the game and the forums ahnket!

On timezones it all depends upon when you consistently play; some people play in the morning before work, some in the evening, etc. But I'd guess that most servers have a pretty good cross section for EU. (I can't even say for certain on Lugh lol, but there should def be some overlap enough to get some good quality play time.)

Nice pick on druid! (get ready for a long grind), but all smart players love their druids ;)

As for EG, someone else probably has a more comprehensive summary than I do, so I'll leave that out.

Welcome to the chaos :D
Thanks for the reply! :) I also posted on the subreddit for the game, and someone there suggested Crom, but now there's also Lugh! Such a hard choice now, stick to Taranis, or go for one of those servers haha.
I'm fine with grinds though, so hopefully I can properly get into the game! :D
Streaming MMO's and now iOS games! Stop by sometime! ♥

Welcome Ahnket, any questions feel free to drop me a message.
awesome, thanks! I'll send you some questions right away then! ...... just gotta figure out how I do that first! haha
The private message function unlocks after 5 forum posts, so you should be almost there :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Welcome to the game, I have not played on other servers except Herne I’m up based and of course EU-ish time zone. Th clans on our server are from all over so depending on what time of the day it is different clans are populating the server.

I have been in 4 clans in total for various reasons and I found the time zone always a factor, luckily the clan I am in now we have members from all over so I get to be around other members anytime I play ;)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +