Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pyrrhic checking in

Hi everyone, my name is Pyrrhic and I've taken up residence in Epona.

You might see me in the castle, using a copious amount of Alteration Books to attempt the perfect ranger build. If I'm not there, please check the arena as I am probably struggling to get the lock on the daily quest with my druid. (The poor thing decided not to use any offensive spells)

Anyways, see you around,

Pyrrhic

Re: Pyrrhic checking in

You might see me in the castle, using a copious amount of Alteration Books to attempt the perfect ranger build. If I'm not there, please check the arena as I am probably struggling to get the lock on the daily quest with my druid. (The poor thing decided not to use any offensive spells)

Anyways, see you around,

Pyrrhic
Welcome to epona

If you are looking for ranger advice, I would highly recommend the guide that Ventius posted on the ranger sub forums. It is a very comprehensive tool.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Re: Pyrrhic checking in

Anyways, see you around,

Pyrrhic
Welcome to epona

If you are looking for ranger advice, I would highly recommend the guide that Ventius posted on the ranger sub forums. It is a very comprehensive tool.
Thanks!!!