Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Signing In

Hey everyone! I’m one of the new people at Virtual Realms and I’m here to introduce myself to you all today. I know there’s been a lot of discussion about Virtual Realms and what it means for the future of the game, I’m one of the new team hired from around the world to move Celtic Heroes forwards from our studio here in Bangkok.
I’m a British guy who’s worked on a lot of different projects in a lot of different countries before I landed here. I’ve worked on MMOs, shooters, MOBAs, mobile strategy games, and even tabletop wargames in my twenty years around this industry. When I’m not making video games, I take photos with a variety of vintage Soviet analogue cameras. I play a lot of MMOs, strategy games and RPGs, plus I am exploring this new and exciting city that I just arrived in.

I came here a little over a month ago to head up the design team. We’ve built a very experienced crew and in fact we are still adding new members to it. In time we’ll be sharing more of our plans with you, but our main priority right now is to not break anything. We have a strong and passionate community for Celtic Heroes, and the very last thing that we want to do is to introduce a lot of big changes right away. That means we’re looking at ways to keep the game fresh and exciting without alienating our fans or disrupting the game that you love. So, our announcements for the near future are going to be fairly limited, we have a lot of work to do here and that’s taking a lot of our time and resources. As a team, we’ll try to pop onto the forums and hang out a bit, but we all have other jobs to do, so don’t expect to see us instantly jump in to answer every question as soon as it’s asked. Feel free to ask questions and we’ll try our best to answer them as we can, but Tadaaah will still be your main point of contact to and from the dev team though.

I’m excited to be a part of this project and I hope that you’ll all join me for the journey ahead.

Go n-éirí an bóthar libh!

Re: Signing In

Welcome! Always nice to see more team members on forums.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Welcome :)
Your post is very reassuring, love that you are willing to take it slow instead of making big changes to try and wow us, and I’m very optimistic to see what you all will accomplish and bring us in the future (hopefully near future ;) )
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Welcome...
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines