Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Moderator (part 2)

Hello!

In case if you didn't realize by now from my title, I have also been selected to moderate forums. I would love to take this time to introduce myself.

I started Celtic Heroes in 2011 but only recently made a forums account in 2017. I have two years of experience moderating a community group which currently has more than one thousand active members. My favorite hobby is playing the viola and my favorite piece of music would be Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto. Believe it or not, my favorite pet is not a cat, but a dog. I currently own a 3 year old Yorkie.

I am very excited to ensure that your time on forums is as enjoyable as possible.

Cheers! :D

New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Re: New Moderator (part 2)

Hello!

In case if you didn't realize by now from my title, I have also been selected to moderate forums. I would love to take this time to introduce myself.

I started Celtic Heroes in 2011 but only recently made a forums account in 2017. I have two years of experience moderating a community group which currently has more than one thousand active members. My favorite hobby is playing the viola and my favorite piece of music would be Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto. Believe it or not, my favorite pet is not a cat, but a dog. I currently own a 3 year old Yorkie.

I am very excited to ensure that your time on forums is as enjoyable as possible.

Cheers! :D

Woohoo dogs rule! Glad to have you with us and gratz on the new rank I'm a choir geek myself haha
And a gym rat soooo odd mix