Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello ?

Hello is this game active ?
I'm in bele server I choose druid class because in other RPG games I played I like support class.
Cya guys in-game :) my in-game name is Hell Healer

I reached 14 level I have 3 questions for now
1) how to get mana potion facing mana issue :)
2) how to get gold
3) what item do I need as druid and which skill to increase to level up currently I'm increasing lighting spell and damage over time root spell
Last edited by gamerhellborn on Tue May 29, 2018 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Hello ?

Hello is this game active ?
I'm in bele server I choose druid class because in other RPG games I played I like support class.
Cya guys in-game :) my in-game name is Hell Healer

I reached 14 level I have 3 questions for now
1) how to get mana potion facing mana issue :)
2) how to get gold
3) what item do I need as druid and which skill to increase to level up currently I'm increasing lighting spell and damage over time root spell
Hey! Welcome to the world of Celtic Heroes! Druids are an awesome class, and greatly needed at bosses, but do tend to be harder to level (by yourself!) than other classes.

To answer your questions:
1. One of the better ways to get mana and health regen items is to cook, check out the Tavern in Lirs Reach for some more details. The easier way (until you get some money) is to just put some points in Meditate :)
2. Kill stuff ;) You can get some gold from doing random quests, but the main method is to just kill mobs, then sell non essential drops to the store. I've found that the Class vendors in the castle give you the best prices for most drops.
3. It depends what you mean by items. You can usually settle with the armor you get from the quests, for a while at least. As a druid, you also don't really need to worry about a really good weapon...most of your damage comes from your skills. Speaking of which, Lightning Strike and Strangling Vines are both great options for a leveling druid. I would also recommend a few points in Meditate (to fix the energy issues), and once enemies start dealing more damage, maybe natures touch to heal you up after fights.

Also a side note. In case you aren't doing it already, the quest chain is super helpful for newer people. It guides you through the map, gives you some good experience points, and leads you to mobs that are easier for you to kill.

Best of luck Hero!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!