Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello all =)

Hi there, I'm very new to Celtic Heros, having joined in the last couple of weeks. I have a little experience playing WoW, D3, and some text-based MUDs (yeah... I'm old lol). I'm a casual player, not looking to be the biggest or the best. I just want to play a little in my free time and have some fun. =)

I'm really enjoying the game so far. There just seems to be a lot to grasp on to. I believe I started in Nuada... don't think I picked that but it just kinda put me there. (There have been several people that have reached out to me to invite me to their clan or offer a group and I just want to say thank you for being friendly and kind and please don't think it rude of me that I declined. I have a little social anxiety around strangers, especially when I'm in a new environment. I like to get a good grasp on what I'm doing before joining a clan or guild so that I'm not asking annoying questions all the time or being too much of a newb lol)

Aaaaaanyway,... I'd like to stick around and play for a bit. Is there another server I should be on? Or is Nuada appropriate? I don't like crowds, but I also don't wanna be on a ghost server. If I need to make a new char on another server I'd like to do so soon as I'm currently only level 30. I'd like to be around friendly people and prefer to avoid any and all drama.

Any tips/tricks/hints or advice is much appreciated =)

Re: Hello all =)

Welcome to the game and the forums! :)
The Nuada subforum (at the bottom of the index page) should have a lot of information about your server, and you can always check the other world's pages to see if any others are suitable, but from what I've heard, Nuada doesn't seem to be too bad ;)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: Hello all =)

Welcome to Celtic Heroes Metz!

Great to hear your in game experience :)

I'd recommend reading over each world sub forum, should give some insight into which world is best for you and the clans active on each world!