Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi everyone!

I've been playing the game for almost 2 months, and I definitely can say that I appreciate the community here. I'm learning how to play a druid but I definitely wasted a LOT of time figuring out the simple things in this game like finding Bowen in the castle to get back on my mount lol or even what servers are since I was automatically assigned to Nuada when I made a character :P

See you guys around!
IGN: Pixie Kitty

Re: Hi everyone!

Lol finding different NPCs can be a struggle sometimes, welcome to the forums and good luck in game! :)
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

Welcome to the game and the forums!
I struggled with my mount too at first ;)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Welcome to the forum I also started around month ago and got stuck on the save the dog quest in hollow I couldn't find him :p and the king I was how to find him, then I learn after kill monster they spawn random star/lvl type. Have a great journey Pixie.
Mage- lfrit (Epona) (not playing atm)
Rogue- Throat Ripper (Gwydion ) (not playing atm)
Druid- NoHeals4U (Gwydion) (not playing atm)

I've been playing the game for almost 2 months, and I definitely can say that I appreciate the community here. I'm learning how to play a druid but I definitely wasted a LOT of time figuring out the simple things in this game like finding Bowen in the castle to get back on my mount lol or even what servers are since I was automatically assigned to Nuada when I made a character :P

See you guys around!
IGN: Pixie Kitty
Welcome to forums and to Celtic Pixie :) ! I love your avatar image! So cute!
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have a long list of noob things I've learned but nothing beats me waiting at High King Umr thinking he was the "King" boss that's in the carrowmore tunnels lol. Hey his name has "King" in it!