Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi, have some questions.

Hi there! So recently I've regained interest in the world of celtic heroes. I first found the game during halloween 2012 I believe. I never got very far (highest was like 85-90ish i think) so I never truly got to experience endgame at any point whether it was aggy or mordris, necro and hrung. I haven't played at all with the existence of the tower. However I've kept up with the games updates for the most part and I watch the occasional youtube video to see the bosses. I will soon be getting a new phone and would like to maybe make a push for endgame this time around as I would be able to afford dropping some money for plat this time around to help me hopefully not lose interest in the leveling process (my biggest issue has always been the grind before real clan bossing etc). Anyway I'm rambling that's enough about me, basically I'm wondering some stuff like a rough estimate of how long you think it would take for me to hit 200 or a reasonable level playing 1-5 hours a day depending on my schedule and mood lol, is this gardens update also a strong reason to play again? how bad is the pet and battle grind? what are class populations like on maybe your server e.g. "we have a bazillion rogues and 1 and a half druids."

I apologize for this wall of text but I figured it'd be best to ask everything I can think of at the moment :)
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

Re: Hi, have some questions.

Welcome back to Celtic Sage :) ! Hopefully you like the new additions since you left.
As for your questions....
1. You can get to level 100 in a week off of just questing, bounties, glad and some grinding. If you use lixes, it will take maybe a month or more depending on your time spent to move up to 200 from there.
2. Gardens update has not been released, but from the teasers, it looks like a good addition.
3. Pets and battle mounts are not hard to get if you do your bounties each day. Just do bounties, trade tokens for purple tokens at bounty vendor in castle, then get pets or mounts from the same npc. To level up your pet/mount, bring them to the pet/mount breeders. Two of a kind can be upgraded.
4. My server is over populated with rogues due to constant lock battles. More druids would be nice.

Best of luck wherever you end up :) Feel free to pm me here if you need any further help.
Last edited by LivingArawn on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

You shld be able to hit 180 in a month and a half if u follow others guides and ask where to do what, if u r throwing in money I dnt think Youll have a problem getting mid tier pet and a battle mount.

Anyways hitting 180 shld be the focus, as by then the new update should be out and that’s the update which adds new 180 zones (which I hope are a better place to lvl than the tower)

Every server needs every class.

I have only played on one server so I don’t know much abt others but in our server there is always a change in power between clans, depends which clans old members are playing and how hard they hitting bosses. Donn is not hurting in population I think.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Im only level 56 and a half and have been playing almost a month... but thats with a busy time schedule and only being able to play an hour a day and not playing at all another day.
Rogues are probably the main character in Herne (the world Im currently in), and then Mages.
I agree with the post above that getting mounts and pets are not hard at all as long as you complete those bounties. I got a black warhorse in maybe just about two weeks.
Hope that helps! Have fun out there!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thank you everyone for the replies! as for 180 before gardens, gardens may be out before I'm playing again xD, wanted to ask this stuff in advance and ill pick a server (when I decide whether I'll be on ios or android) later down the road. Thanks again everybody!

Thank you everyone for the replies! as for 180 before gardens, gardens may be out before I'm playing again xD, wanted to ask this stuff in advance and ill pick a server (when I decide whether I'll be on ios or android) later down the road. Thanks again everybody!
Otm set up cross platform functionality this past summer. That means you can play any server on any device. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Otm set up cross platform functionality this past summer. That means you can play any server on any device. :)
Really?! Awesome, thanks for the info :)

Hi there! So recently I've regained interest in the world of celtic heroes. I first found the game during halloween 2012 I believe. I never got very far (highest was like 85-90ish i think) so I never truly got to experience endgame at any point whether it was aggy or mordris, necro and hrung. I haven't played at all with the existence of the tower. However I've kept up with the games updates for the most part and I watch the occasional youtube video to see the bosses. I will soon be getting a new phone and would like to maybe make a push for endgame this time around as I would be able to afford dropping some money for plat this time around to help me hopefully not lose interest in the leveling process (my biggest issue has always been the grind before real clan bossing etc). Anyway I'm rambling that's enough about me, basically I'm wondering some stuff like a rough estimate of how long you think it would take for me to hit 200 or a reasonable level playing 1-5 hours a day depending on my schedule and mood lol, is this gardens update also a strong reason to play again? how bad is the pet and battle grind? what are class populations like on maybe your server e.g. "we have a bazillion rogues and 1 and a half druids."

I apologize for this wall of text but I figured it'd be best to ask everything I can think of at the moment :)
Being from Nuada, there are a much lower number of people who are above level 200+ compared to the rest of the servers, since this server is only like 7 months old. This helps not feel out of place as there are not too many people who would be a higher level than you, again compared to the other servers. I think a good clan helps you not feel bored with the leveling process, the clan for me being PsychO. Anyway, to answer your questions:

1) Getting to 100 can be done in just a week, and getting to 150 is easier than ever before. I'd say you could get to 200 in a month or 2 considering you spend all your time on leveling. I should add that I've been playing in Nuada for 5 months and I'm still level 168, it is what it is lol.
2) I heard the gardens update is well worth coming back to play again. Getting to 180 might sound exciting if you're interested! :D
3) The bounties help a lot with the pet and battle grind, however if you're going to spend money on chests, it should be much easier to get a decent tier/level anyway (excluding the jackpot dragons which are just rare as hell)
4) On my server as a whole, Mages and Druids are needed most, with multiple people being Rogues (unsurprisingly especially when I'm a rogue too)

Hope that helps *cheeky clan invite incoming* ... if you're interested in joining PsychO, do send a PM with any questions about the clan and I'll be happy to answer. Welcome back to the game and to the forums! ;)
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"