Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

GOD AMONG MEN

Hi I’m Jt I have played CH since early 2014 late 2013 I’m a castle Stalker XD! Just never posted on forums. I started on fingal got pissed at someone with a K and agent when he joined I left went to Donn , lir , balor, nuada, and Lugh. I decided balor cause I know some ppl and am still pissed at fingal. Btw mooooooooooooooooooooooooo I recently went back to see how it was going there and it looks the same almost just less shouting XD I left again to go back to balor not because of being pissed but sad 1 freind from 2014-16 time left fully and so I was sad. So yeah that’s me XD. Also have a mooooooooooooooooooooooootastic day! Also i love PIZZZAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⌐╦╦═─(─‿‿─)⌐╦╦═─
I hate ppl that hate ppl! “To end confusion you have to be a potato” -MemeLordJT

Re: GOD AMONG MEN

All I read is 'GOD AMONG MEN' and immediately thought someone called me...
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: GOD AMONG MEN

Too bad your toon name isn't THEONLYGOD (cuz that's mine :3)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."