Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello people :0

I'm THEONLYDICE of Arawn. I am the chieftan of Cult, a clan in Arawn. I'm just saying hi...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Hello people :0

I'm THEONLYDICE of Arawn. I am the chieftan of Cult, a clan in Arawn. I'm just saying hi...
Welcome THEONLYDICE! Though I've seen you on here so many times you already feel like a familiar face :lol:

XD srry i'm in all the drama posts...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Clicked the link for the youtube video in you're signature...my eyes are still bleeding XD

Welcome to CH
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Thx, been playing since 2011 tho, just new to the forums (my accounts were deleted on accident or somehow, IDK)

Lel, just saw a video of Muldar using a level 500 account in a beta and he was in the arena!