Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello, new player with ?'s about Clans & Servers

I only began playing Celtic Heroes yesterday. I have played many MMMORPG's and for a tablet app this is a beautiful game.
First, are there still players ? I will still play it for the storyline, but if it's a dead game I will not focus on the server or Clan.

What are some clans ? I don't see how to find them in game. Maybe I haven't leveled up enough. I am a casual but active player. I enjoy cooperative RPG playing vs PVP.
What server would be best for me to level up ? I am not going to play much further before I know this because it would be frustrating to build a great character and then have to switch servers.

I look forward to playing with some of you. Thanks for any advice.

Re: Hello, new player with ?'s about Clans & Servers

Well, I'm not sure about some servers (although I heard some got a lot of bans for some reason), but Arawn is pretty active. Most clans will want you to level up a bit (mine which is called cult doesn't have level requirements for entry into it). Most players aren't in Lir's reach or lower level leveling areas. You'll find a lot of people near the auction house or in the courtyard of Farcrag Castle (from what I've seen on Arawn) If you get to generally higher levels, you'll see more players (or hang around the castle like me lol)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Welcome to CH and the forums!!

Firstly, I hope the game isn't dead otherwise OTM are really wasting their time bringing out a new update and I am really wasting my money buying sparkly new mounts. Seriously though, there is a solid player base, quite a large churn in the lower to mid levels but a lot of the end game players have been around for many years on and off.

Clans are displayed in purple text above people's heads, if you go to the castle you should see plenty of people who are in clans. I would definitely suggest joining one when you can as the largest enjoyment in CH is the social side. When you have chosen a server have a chat with some people in different clans, they will have different priorities and requirements so have a think about it and choose the one that is right for you.

Server wise, have a read in the server sub-sections, most will have a general thread about the server itself, I mainly play on Gwydion and we have a dominant end game clan capable of doing all eg bosses. I also play on Epona just for some variation which has a super friendly vibe and is the only server where they roll for drops, I like both of them equally. :)

Let me know if you try either of them and I will give you a hand starting out.

E
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I only began playing Celtic Heroes yesterday. I have played many MMMORPG's and for a tablet app this is a beautiful game.
First, are there still players ? I will still play it for the storyline, but if it's a dead game I will not focus on the server or Clan.

What are some clans ? I don't see how to find them in game. Maybe I haven't leveled up enough. I am a casual but active player. I enjoy cooperative RPG playing vs PVP.
What server would be best for me to level up ? I am not going to play much further before I know this because it would be frustrating to build a great character and then have to switch servers.

I look forward to playing with some of you. Thanks for any advice.
Epona, Arawn, Nuada. All relatively cheap servers
Hi

Thanks everyone! I didn't know they were coming out with an extension. That is awesome. I am chose Arawn since it seemed very active.

Only played a little last night. I will be looking for a clan once I level up some.

Thanks again for the information
Welcome to the game and arawn.. i am chieftain of resurgence which is the strongest clan on arawn by far.. shoot me a mail in game to bigdiesel379 or pm me here on forums and I can help gets u started and or into our starter clan called braves.. if u wanna get all the bosses, the best gear, and have a good learning environment as well we are definitely the way to go.. hope I hear from you soon :)

Thanks everyone! I didn't know they were coming out with an extension. That is awesome. I am chose Arawn since it seemed very active.

Only played a little last night. I will be looking for a clan once I level up some.

Thanks again for the information
Hello and welcome to Celtic and Arawn :) If you would like some starting skills and rings, send me a mail in game. The clan I am in, DragonSouls, is focused on enjoying the game and creating a family like atmosphere. We love having new players and helping them out, if you would like to give us a try. If you would prefer to focus on becoming the best in terms of gear and bosses...Go ahead and talk to big d.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”