Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best server to start in?

i want to start in a new server after been scamed at fingal
Being scammed isn't the end, fight back and earn things again, almost everyone been scammed, for 2 years in Fingal you made it to where you are, hardly, I've been looking at you growing and it was didn't look easy to you at all, it will take harder time to start over in another server, just farm gold in fingal or ask close friends/clanmates for gold loan and explain the situation hopefully they understand and help you rebuild yourself.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

In reality listen to K though, getting scammed sucks but it happens everywhere unfortunately. As many bad people there are around there are at least 20x as many good people who will be willing to help you out.

Sorry you got scammed, thats awful but you can build it back again :)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Some servers offer diversity....others not. Keep this in mind when choosing. People often switch clans multiple times.....on one clan servers there is no switching
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

I agree with Agent K. I got scammed on mabon of pretty much everything I had of value (which really was like 2k, but I thought it was A LOT at the time XD) I moved to rhiannon and eventually started the merching grind again, and then my account got deleted and I did it AGAIN on Arawn. In the end, if you have levels on Fingal and some stuff, you should just stay there unless people there are total jerks (which I really doubt). I've noticed that people have been more giving now then a couple years back and trust me, it is very annoying to have nothing when you had nice stuff before. Plus, if you stay on fingal, you can avoid the scammer because you know his name and you have friends to help you. (Ignore the horrible grammar rn lol)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

You can get scammed when someone lies to you about the value of stuff and you trade something really valuable for it even though its worthless. There is also dicing, but thats a totally different thing....
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."