Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello from Scotland.

Finally decided to fill in this part of the forum.

Hello, i have started recently playing the game with my wife having been players of World of Warcraft, EVE and such.

I am 39 (old i know) and we have three kids so the "gaming time" we have is not as much as it was and this game is perfect as can pick it up on our phones or iPads.

We are from and live in Scotland currently levelling a Warrior (me) and Druid (her).

Hope to stay active on the forums and get to know the game more.
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: Hello from Scotland.

Thank you :-)

I am from a bit further North in Aberdeen but my wife is one of you guys, how is it you say a "Glaswegian" hahahaha

She moved up here as a kid, I've claimed our kids as Aberdonians though :-D
Hello altogi from this group of Scots to your group of Scots :D
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

I am from a bit further North in Aberdeen but my wife is one of you guys, how is it you say a "Glaswegian" hahahaha

I am a don in a Glaswegian disguise ;) (Technically a few miles out from the deen but close enough)

I will put this here for all to se.

I like you Muldar already :-)

I am a don in a Glaswegian disguise ;) (Technically a few miles out from the deen but close enough)