Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greetings, Server Advice?

I am starting this game tomorrow and I was told that picking the right server is important. I would like a fairly populated server. I am not big on pvp. I enjoy solo and partying. I would enjoy seeing several higher level guild on the server instead of one monster guild. And I plan to start out as a Shaman since I have always played healing classes. What server would you recommend starting on?

Re: Greetings, Server Advice?

Arawn If your looking for popularity.... resurgence and dragonsouls are comp of eachother. Epona if want to go solo with no clan. Rosmerta also decent.... one dominant clan there though.
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

Re: Greetings, Server Advice?

Depends what you’re looking for.

If you’re looking for a server with dominant clans (minimal competition, but still existing) then there’s servers for that.

If you’re looking for servers with heavy competition (multiple clans of similar strength) then there’s servers for that.

And if you’re looking for a server where everyone works together, then there’s a server for that.

Edit: didn’t read your post properly. You probably want to go Epona then, unless you actually want competition between the big clans.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.