Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello all!

Hello Forums, I'm Freezerburn, a level 212(+) icemage in the clan Havoc on Morrigan. I've been playing since October 2014, and am an avid merchant, buying and selling all sorts of items (You might remember me from about a year ago, when I posted my Freezermart list here). I'm an unofficial admin of the Morrigan Marketplace and Chatroom Line groups, an active PvP mage, and enjoy just playing around on my rogue alt/frozen locker Krimson (lvl 165). I love all sorts of information, and debate, so the forums are a happy place for me. See y'all around!
-Freezerburn

Toons:
Freezerburn: 212+ icemage
Krimson: 165+ rogue
Chrysaor: 119+ druid
Scrion: 79+ ranger
Gurney Halleck: 61 pvp warrior
And a bunch of banks
Edit: added toon names
Last edited by Freezerburn/Chrysaor on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Hello all!

LMAO, please don't call it Morrigan Chatroom when you kicked all of Avalon there because the Admin is from Havoc. It's not a chatroom for "Morrigan players". Don't pretend it's a neutral site.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Hello all!

You posted a screenshot of Riku deleting people from the chatroom. I was not there at the time to stop him, and I don't think I realized it had happened. I will invite everyone in that screen back in. Anyone on Morrigan that is willing to comply with the chatroom guidelines is welcome there. No personal beef affects who can be in.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]