Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello Everyone

I played on lir. It was fun imo, but i do hear a lot of people talking about fingal. If you try the servers and dont enjoy them. You will be able to play ios servers next week.

Also i would suggest looking at some of the character guides early on so you know how to prepare for later success in the game

Welcome to the community.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Welcome to Celtic Heroes Ilshenar!

I myself play on Balor but I recommend any of the Android servers, each has great clans and good people.
I love how about two years in muldar is only level 172, and got his dl armor at 172 because he is an upheld staff member.
Nothing against you muldar, but otm really isn't getting the point-you should be 220 by now. Endgame should be a short grind leading to tons of grind, not the other way around
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Welcome to Celtic Heroes Ilshenar!

I myself play on Balor but I recommend any of the Android servers, each has great clans and good people.
I love how about two years in muldar is only level 172, and got his dl armor at 172 because he is an upheld staff member.
Nothing against you muldar, but otm really isn't getting the point-you should be 220 by now. Endgame should be a short grind leading to tons of grind, not the other way around
I should be if I played enough. I tend nowadays to focus on Celtic Heroes during the day (work / play) then in the evening more on my health, physically and mentally.

Meaning yes I do get less time to play Celtic Heroes but overall it allows me to focus and enjoy my job even more. I have however ensured I have played all content (Yes, I have camped bosses before anyone feels the need)

I still manage our social media on evenings and weekends but tend to minimise my direct interactions, Muldar is always watching over his community.

I've sort of deviated from the OP but if you would like to discuss it further I can be PMd.