Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi new Druid here!

First let me say I love this game...it is beautiful! But I am having a hard time finding out how to get skills for my Druid. I read there was a Druid skill merchant in Highshore Village, but I can't find him or her. I have gotten a few skills as quest rewards, but is that all? I am level 21 and only have one attack skill... lightening. Is that right? Also, are there professions, like herb gathering or alchemy? Even cooking I have been looking for. I did find the fishing master so I am okay on that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh I am Meghan Taggert on Herne. Thanks!

Re: Hi new Druid here!

First of all, welcome to the game.

There is a garden with class trainers who sell manuals/spell tomes for all classes at Farcrag castle, look for the coins icon on your map west of the arena, also, the only profession in-game is fishing currently. About the Highshore village trainer; there used to be merchants there years ago, but as I said, they're now located at Farcrag castle. (The seer or whatever her name is gives you the meditate skill for completing her quests, that's all)

P.S: you might want to have a look at some of these guides designed for newbies (I recommend Regenleif's however it's very outdated, it'll give you some insight though, be sure to check others so that the outdated parts don't cause you any trouble) http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 48&t=52149

Best of luck.
Shockira (duh) - Donn - Druid - 78+ - gets 1 hit ezpz

ISaidFreeze - Fingal - Mage - 60+ - hot mustache

Re: Hi new Druid here!

OMG thank you so much ! I have been searching everywhere and was beginning to think I was blind. You have no idea how much help you were thank you again!!! I did get the mediate skill though, lucked out on that!
I suggest you use this build:
Max vines
Max swarm
Max lightening
Roots able to 10 levels above you
Extras natures touch

This build works very very well for leveling and killing tough mobs
Wafflez.
(|%}^=