Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: +19 to Female Power in CH! Also some questions.

The server is of a mediocre size, small enough for you to matter, but big enough for you to get what you need. If you're nice, you'll stand out. Reputation seems to go far here.
Yes! That's what I wanted to hear (read). I'm an outgoing girl myself and I'd like to contribute, be useful. Thank you for your response, that's exactly what I needed.
Although, please, someone explain to me what you're calling "drama"? I keep seeing this word and can't figure out what does it mean. Obviously, it's definition in CH is far from movie genre in terms of meaning.
And if I may ask, SheaSouffle, can you PM me about the whole clan situation in Lir and also how can I become a part of Serenity, what are the application requirements, etc. I'd appreciate it.
I've never been involved in drama, but I've heard certain clans might sell drops, have deceiving members, not clean up their clan maybe, or anything like that.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Lir had a ton of griefing and some awful things personally happen to players so you had an exodus of around 2 dozen end game players that left to go to other servers.
I see... Well, that's not good. But I think the problem is not in the server itself, per se. It seems that the players just don't want to fix things, they don't want to make Lir better, you know? I mean, it's always easier to say "to hell with it" and transfer to other server than to try and make the situation better. I know I over complicating things here but MMO's are social games, so the impact you make (social or otherwise) is significant.
Thanks for the reply though.
Perfection itself is imperfection.

Go with fingal or donn. Both are great servers. Both have end game clans that kill all bosses including gele weekly. I think donn is a more quiet server than fingal. Both are relatively drama free.

:arrow: :roll:
I wouldn't disregard this though. I do not have experience and I know this guy does.
LIR
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Lir had a ton of griefing and some awful things personally happen to players so you had an exodus of around 2 dozen end game players that left to go to other servers.
Including myself. FYI i was agreeing with zyz i was looking up at his post lol!
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

I can't really speak to the other servers in comparison with Lir, I have only ever played on Lir. I like it, have made a lot of great friends. There has been an uptick of drama and scamming lately, which kind of sucks, but it's not usual, so I imagine it will go back to normal. There are several very active clans, and and while there is a bit of rivalry, its pretty benign for the most part :)
Lir's been pretty nice so far, we just have some people who aren't sure which clans to belong to. Clan rivalry is fun, although 20 emps at All-Seeing One isn't so fun, but emperors (emperrors lol) are dying out again I hear, with some of the higher level players moving to other clans.

People should choose a clan that they're comfortable with, that they can trust and be trusted in. I myself am loving Serenity at the moment. We have such cheerful players and a lovely leader who loves his coffee and donuts. It's always a treat in Serenity.

For Lir, it seems the forums are very inactive, but that doesn't quite reflect the number of players. The server is of a mediocre size, small enough for you to matter, but big enough for you to get what you need. If you're nice, you'll stand out. Reputation seems to go far here.

I'd say it's a nice server as long as you stick to the right people and you're not greedy. Definitely avoid the greedy clans, I won't name them here since I don't wanna start a fire war, but you might figure it out quickly. I can also name a few good clans, but I still shouldn't here, haha.

The drama will definitely settle, there's just a lot of big movements happening in the game right now to do with clans and the auction house and all that. But really, drama doesn't mean anything, it's just a game, and those people who dwell within that drama are ignorant. I know a lot of players who have clans that sought to escape the drama and have a healthy, functioning clan-style going on.

I like Lir, but I've only ever tried Lir from Android, so I can't say I can give any comparisons, besides my time in Epona back in 2011.
What about jesuslovesyou she's a massive arena bully i remember once xx killed her alt and she killed me to take her anger out

I can't really speak to the other servers in comparison with Lir, I have only ever played on Lir. I like it, have made a lot of great friends. There has been an uptick of drama and scamming lately, which kind of sucks, but it's not usual, so I imagine it will go back to normal. There are several very active clans, and and while there is a bit of rivalry, its pretty benign for the most part :)
Lir's been pretty nice so far, we just have some people who aren't sure which clans to belong to. Clan rivalry is fun, although 20 emps at All-Seeing One isn't so fun, but emperors (emperrors lol) are dying out again I hear, with some of the higher level players moving to other clans.

People should choose a clan that they're comfortable with, that they can trust and be trusted in. I myself am loving Serenity at the moment. We have such cheerful players and a lovely leader who loves his coffee and donuts. It's always a treat in Serenity.

For Lir, it seems the forums are very inactive, but that doesn't quite reflect the number of players. The server is of a mediocre size, small enough for you to matter, but big enough for you to get what you need. If you're nice, you'll stand out. Reputation seems to go far here.

I'd say it's a nice server as long as you stick to the right people and you're not greedy. Definitely avoid the greedy clans, I won't name them here since I don't wanna start a fire war, but you might figure it out quickly. I can also name a few good clans, but I still shouldn't here, haha.

The drama will definitely settle, there's just a lot of big movements happening in the game right now to do with clans and the auction house and all that. But really, drama doesn't mean anything, it's just a game, and those people who dwell within that drama are ignorant. I know a lot of players who have clans that sought to escape the drama and have a healthy, functioning clan-style going on.

I like Lir, but I've only ever tried Lir from Android, so I can't say I can give any comparisons, besides my time in Epona back in 2011.
What about jesuslovesyou she's a massive arena bully i remember once xx killed her alt and she killed me to take her anger out
Lovely person once you get to know her though. I noticed she does take matters into her own hands and she appears to be a believer of justice (happens to be in some redemption/retaliation form). If you're a scammer or a corrupt player, she'll ks you. If you're not, she won't.

I'm trying to be unbiased, but this might sound like otherwise: I think anyone is capable of doing what you described, and honestly, an arena kill just an arena kill. I know a lot of people who will just kill people waiting for a quest boss.

I always have to sit my main up to wait with my alts just in case.
LIR
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Lovely person once you get to know her though. I noticed she does take matters into her own hands and she appears to be a believer of justice (happens to be in some redemption/retaliation form). If you're a scammer or a corrupt player, she'll ks you. If you're not, she won't.

I'm trying to be unbiased, but this might sound like otherwise: I think anyone is capable of doing what you described, and honestly, an arena kill just an arena kill. I know a lot of people who will just kill people waiting for a quest boss.

I always have to sit my main up to wait with my alts just in case.
Wasn't just an arena kill she ksed my glad several times and cursed me out and then when I complained she got her druid buffed herself and beat me cuz i was rogue she was a warrior and I still almost killed her but when you are focusing on glad and its alrdy locked and she runs in arena out of nowhere attacks glad as if to help you but instead kills you and takes glad there isn't much u can do