Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for active server.

New to this game great game. I want to play a healer. I love healing classes . I'm looking for a active server with a active guild that will want to group up and let me keep them alive :). Explore with me. Help me out cuz im new and will need advices. Good gaming to all of you !!!!

Re: Looking for active server.

New to this game great game. I want to play a healer. I love healing classes . I'm looking for a active server with a active guild that will want to group up and let me keep them alive :). Explore with me. Help me out cuz im new and will need advices. Good gaming to all of you !!!!
Mabon is meant to be good. Sulis isn't bad either
Hi

Re: Looking for active server.

Hey,

Sorry if I am going off topic but, I believe that you should also look into the economy of each server. Because numbers don't really matter this days because I believe all servers can kill majority of the bosses.
On other hand, Epona is not dominant clan based raids. So it is full of friendly people. You can also go to the Epona section of the Forums and read "All about Epona" that will help you understand the server.
And Epona has quiet a few people online on the regular bases.

If you are looking into dominant raids I would suggest joining Arawn because it has some nice people and it's a good server from what I heard