Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning after a long Hiatus!

Hey everybody! I'm just coming back to the game and haven't really posted a ton on the forums! I currently have a level 75 warrior on the Gwydion server, but am looking at starting fresh, either on the same server or a new one! I have 18 years of MMO experience, I've played most MMO's over the years from Asheron's Call, to FFXIV, And have played through several Mobile MMO's, such as Pocket/Star/Dark/Arcane Legends, Order and Chaos, and Order and Chaos 2, I started CH originally back in 2013 but never got all that far, and am kind of lost as i attempt to play my little warrior again. So basically what i'm trying to get at, is i'm looking for a new home, and hopefully a Clan to join that can help guide me a bit as I figure things out again and start my leveling process again towards 200+. I have all VOIP programs on my computer if any Clans out there use them to coordinate anything.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see Y'all in game on whichever server I remake on! :D
Zojac Ownith - 58 Ranger - Arwan server

Re: Returning after a long Hiatus!

Hello :) Welcome back to Celtic! I'm glad you came back and hope you find a server home to suit you. If you are interested in trying Arawn out, I would be happy to show you around, and help you out with quests and etc. My clan DragonSouls has a variety of levels and we do our best to foster a family style environment, if you would like to join a clan. Best of luck to you in your restart :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Hello :) Welcome back to Celtic! I'm glad you came back and hope you find a server home to suit you. If you are interested in trying Arawn out, I would be happy to show you around, and help you out with quests and etc. My clan DragonSouls has a variety of levels and we do our best to foster a family style environment, if you would like to join a clan. Best of luck to you in your restart :)

Hey thanks a ton! Arawn is actually one of the servers I'd been looking at! I just created an Archer there, and if you'll have a super low level, I'd love to join your clan!

My new toons name is Zojac Ownith I'll try to catch you in game :D
Zojac Ownith - 58 Ranger - Arwan server

Hey thanks a ton! Arawn is actually one of the servers I'd been looking at! I just created an Archer there, and if you'll have a super low level, I'd love to join your clan!

My new toons name is Zojac Ownith I'll try to catch you in game :D
Just sent you a mail in game :) Our min level req is 20, so you're good to go.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”