Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hi

Greetings Earthling. I hope you enjoy your stay in our little corner of the internet. Try to not step in the puddles of goo. That's just Voldemort disintegrating naughty forum users again. Over to the left you will see Pigman's barn. He keeps it very clean for being a pig. There's been a lot of noise coming from the Announcements page. That would be Muldar letting you know what's next. If you hear moaning and groaning that would be coming from the Feedback and Suggestions forum. And finally if you hear people repeating the same things over and over, that would be coming from the General Forums. Have fun and see ya around!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Welcome to the forums Keri!
Greetings Earthling. I hope you enjoy your stay in our little corner of the internet. Try to not step in the puddles of goo. That's just Voldemort disintegrating naughty forum users again. Over to the left you will see Pigman's barn. He keeps it very clean for being a pig. There's been a lot of noise coming from the Announcements page. That would be Muldar letting you know what's next. If you hear moaning and groaning that would be coming from the Feedback and Suggestions forum. And finally if you hear people repeating the same things over and over, that would be coming from the General Forums. Have fun and see ya around!
So true :lol: :lol:
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Thank you,

Don't forget the servers, full of very long buying and selling threads! :D
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa