Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player

Im new and got a few questions. Guess my questions are, is it worth putting my time and money into this game, does it get updated frequently? Still a large population of people playing low and high lvled? Is it still competitive, I know this game had been out for awhile now. Thanks in advance!!

Re: New player

Hey and welcome to the forums :D

Making content everyday haha never an non busy moment in the OTM offices :lol:

Still a large population with more and more everyday and judging by the forums competitiveness is still strong ;)

Im new and got a few questions. Guess my questions are, is it worth putting my time and money into this game, does it get updated frequently? Still a large population of people playing low and high lvled? Is it still competitive, I know this game had been out for awhile now. Thanks in advance!!
very fun game , never been to endgame but it sounds really competitive, some populations are large some small.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Hiya
I'm DragonFox lvl 102 rogue, Welcome :)! If you ever need help just ask, im willing to help whoever needs it
~DragonFox
"Live you way in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will learn to know God because they know you"

Hiya
I'm DragonFox lvl 102 rogue, Welcome :)! If you ever need help just ask, im willing to help whoever needs it
sounds like you are nub. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, Not completly wrong LOL. I do suck at this game (i dont play many rpg or mmo games) but I'm just trying to be kind and helpful to others.
~DragonFox
"Live you way in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will learn to know God because they know you"

Hiya
sounds like you are nub. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, Not completly wrong LOL. I do suck at this game (i dont play many rpg or mmo games) but I'm just trying to be kind and helpful to others.
I will slay players when i level higher no mercy i am no nub :D
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Been playing game for over 3 years now, still going strong.

Plenty of servers are very competitive, most of the time keeps the game interesting.

Updates are relatively frequent and OTM does their best (most of the time) to keep the users happy.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.