Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Wulver

Welcome on the forums! Nice to meet a few people from the OTM team. :) Is it actually possible to meet you on a server? Like awarn *cough cough*.

I'm looking forward to seeing changes in the game. :) spoilers are always welcome btw. :D not asking for a whole list on what's new, but just a few cookies to nourish the appetite. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

... I’ll try to answer any Wulver-related questions you might have ...
Hello and welcome.

Thanks for joining the community, and being so open.

I do have a couple of Wulver-related questions. No need to be terribly specific, and feel free to ignore if you don't want to get too personal. I just find the gamer to employee intriguing.

1. Where did you come up with the name Wulver? Is it from the mythical creature? Or is it from someplace else? (I can imagine Max Wulver being the main character of a detective story. )

2. Where are you from originally? You mentioned you played the game and then applied to OTM. Did that involve a transatlantic move? Or were you already relatively close to the OTM studio?

Thanks for your time.
I quite enjoy seeing a new red name posting on the forums.
Hi Dersu,

I plucked the name Wulver from Celtic mythology, you can read a bit more about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wulver.

I'm originally from the New England region of the United States but I've been working in the UK for the past year or so.

I'm originally from the New England region of the United States but I've been working in the UK for the past year or so.
So have you taken a liking for haggis and blood pudding yet? ;)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Welcome on the forums! Nice to meet a few people from the OTM team. :) Is it actually possible to meet you on a server? Like awarn *cough cough*.

I'm looking forward to seeing changes in the game. :) spoilers are always welcome btw. :D not asking for a whole list on what's new, but just a few cookies to nourish the appetite. :D
Thanks Xell!

I've got characters on every server, but as you can imagine it's difficult to find the time to play each of them every day. I'm sure sooner or later you'll find a Wulver tap dancing his way through the streets of Farcrag on Arawn :D

Unfortunately I've still got to be tight lipped on spoilers for now . I've had a few conversations with Community about how we can improve our communication in regards to Updates, Patches and general OTM announcements and we're hoping to roll some of these improvements for Update 4. As always, we'll see how well these work and make improvements based on everyone's feedback.

So have you taken a liking for haggis and blood pudding yet? ;)
I've only had haggis once (at a pub in England) and I really enjoyed it! My wife's family is Irish so I'm already well accustomed to black and white pudding.

I plucked the name Wulver from Celtic mythology, you can read a bit more about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wulver.

Thanks for the response. I came across the wulver a few months back when I was looking at Celtic animals/entities. I thought the Shellycoat would make a cool charm. That's the only reason I knew what your name might be.

Could be your diction, but I did assume you to be from North America. Glad I got that one right. (I've just been informed that Community is a she, which I didn't pick up on...)

In an earlier post on this thread, you mentioned to let you know of any threads you might find useful. You also talked about player ideas in the Tavern thread. Well, I am going to shamelessly point you to one of mine. I would mostly be interested in if the idea is even viable (can it be done with the game engine?) There is a complete lack of useful charms for sale, and the Belenus charm is starting to chaff my neck. If you could have a look, I would be grateful: http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... =6&t=17562

Thanks again.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Glad I got that one right. (I've just been informed that Community is a she, which I didn't pick up on...)
I'm not sure who told you this, but I can confirm that I'm not a 'she'. I am in fact a 'he'.

I think the previous Community was a lady, which is where the confusion may be coming from.
hahahaha a she..any proof that ur new ? :geek:
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Hated Neighbor!

Glad I got that one right. (I've just been informed that Community is a she, which I didn't pick up on...)
I'm not sure who told you this, but I can confirm that I'm not a 'she'. I am in fact a 'he'.

I think the previous Community was a lady, which is where the confusion may be coming from.
yes the previous community was a she, confirmed by herself (as far as i can remember)
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid