Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

THE Loki

THE Loki - Herne

I live in Bisbee AZ. Do google that when you get a chance. It's an extreemly remote small town located on the US/Mexico border. 

We all carry guns and drive pick-up trucks but for the most part - all have our teeth. :D

I'm 38 which i thought was old to play but am in a clan with 95% people over 25.

Im a warrior (currently 126) with various alts that I play to "get away from the bs". 

The number one question I get in game is "HOW??!!". Has to do with the crazy things I pull off. 

I play on 2 devices but have 13 and was told if I put CH on more than 2 devices... I will get a divorce :/ I got my credit apple taken away 1 month into playing but found a work around... I buy groceries at a place that sell iTunes apples. I'm losing weight as it were LOL

I seem to find no help from customer support on my silly issues such as getting reimbursed for my goblin suit or idols or whatever. I accept my losses :/

My favorite color : Clear

What else can be said... All the ones I've seen here don't really give detail into the players so :P

Oh, still waiting for my hug from Tea

L0ki
Loki
Yup boring signature

Re: THE Loki

My favorite color : Clear
LMAO
-Crom-
ieatpeople- Druid
Hopscotch- Ranger
Xoran- Rogue
Narwhal- Mage
Nibbles- Bank

Man cannot remake himself without great suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Re: THE Loki

Hello!

Glad to have you here on the forums!

I'm sorry for how long it sometimes takes the Support team to deal with any of your issues, they get a large amount of requests every day and so sometimes it can take several days for them to reach your request. But rest assured they do deal with every request that is sent to them via the in-game tool.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/