Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Agentyamski from Arawn

Hello to all new players and older forum members, I am Agentyamski from Arawn, although poor Agent has been left to dust up for a while now. I am now known as Rafiki the Mage. I am currently only a lvl 89, but I plan on catching up to everyone eventually when I can, and personally I enjoy being a low lvl helping out newer clan members with quests or answering their questions. I am in the clan BadaBing, with many great generals, and our chieftain SmellyUnder. I plan on making myself a known name between both the forums and the world of Arawn for when I decide to quit, and wish everyone the best of luck doing the same. If you ever need some guidance on what to do next, just send me a pm on here if I'm not online.

Edit: I went through some of these introductions and have noticed that some of them have included stuff in the RL, so I as well will do such that.

About Myself RL: I am 18 with a 13 year old brother (arawn knows him as coldbreath). I have been graduated from high school for a year now, still trying to earn my way into college with hard work (tis why I have no time for CH atm) I am not entirely sure what I would go for in college, so once I attend, it's an undecided major, seeing as I enjoy doing anything a first try. I spend most of my time picking up new instruments so that maybe one day you'll see me in an orchestra for an OST for movies or video games. These instruments include: violin, bass, trombone, baritone, tuba, and some percussion experience. In the next few months though, I will be adding bagpipes and ocarina to the list, so maybe I could try to cook up a tune for CH.
Last edited by Agentyamski on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536