Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello World :D

Hi Im Cesar and I’m from server Taranis. I’m kinda new to forum as I’ve looked through it in the past but I have now decided to become a member of the Forums. I’ve played since the ending of 2012 December or the beginning of 2013 January, I’m not really sure. I love to log on for pvp in tavern or in the castle, where ever anyone will duel me.
Thank you all for your time in reading my short introduction, find me in Taranis castle asking to duel or in the tavern as well. Take care and hope I see some of u around :D.

Re: Hello World :D

Hi Im Cesar and I’m from server Taranis. I’m kinda new to forum as I’ve looked through it in the past but I have now decided to become a member of the Forums. I’ve played since the ending of 2012 December or the beginning of 2013 January,transfers Amiens I’m not really sure. I love to log on for pvp in tavern or in the castle, where ever anyone will duel me.
Thank you all for your time in reading my short introduction, find me in Taranis castle asking to duel or in the tavern as well. Take care and hope I see some of u around :D.
Hello, welcome to the forum