Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Requesting advice from the community

hey everyone, you guys dont know me much i was a quiet character. But i messed up, i scammed a couple people and yeah i really shouldn't have done it. It was over a stupid online argument in a discord call, it was so stupid and petty of me, although i returned a few of the items i was still banned permanently, even though me and the people who reported me are back to being friends and we discussed i would return everything plus more if i get unbanned we are now on good terms and its been a month or two now since. The appeals team which i'm grateful for there replies are firm on saying that i will never be unbanned and they are just not going to even consider any more appeals, but i am confused why, i personally feel as though i've given a good appeal, such as it was my first offence as the website says usually first offences arent forever, and that the support team can honestly ask everyone who reported me about this situation and that its resolved. theres literally nothing bad anymore, i know i messed up and i shouldnt have. it was stupid of me to do it. I need advice from you guys, what do i say to them? i've tried for ages to make amends and come to an agreement but they are firm on not letting me play even though everything is resolved, i even told the email recipient that they can happily ask people and even take some of my items which has been several years of work. I had xferred some and bought plat alot in my time on celtic heroes and to have it all taken from me over a stupid online argument really hurts me. I dont know what im doing since, i cant handle not playing all day every day, it sounds stupid and petty but its true. i am hoping for some advice from anyone, i've struggled to maintain my self and i fear that this post will make them forever hate me, but i have no choice i fear that theyve started to block my email now. I love this game and i really want to be able to play. They can take half of my items which ive farmed and i wont care, i just wish to have my account and be able to play again. THank you for reading this and i hope i didn't cause any issues.

i am aware this is a light subject and would greatly appreciate if a mod didnt instantly delete this post or lock it, but if it has to be done i understand. i feel as though this is my only way of contact at this time. thank you so much for taking the time of the day to read. and yeah sure, attack me in the comments i dont care. i know i messed up and im super upset about the whole situation and i can assure you i wont do it ever again, and lastly, they keep saying i can always make new accounts but then i would have still lost 7 years of grinding, so i just feel this is my last hope. Thank you again and have a good day !

Re: Requesting advice from the community

My personal opinion is that you messed up, got punished, and now need to deal with the consequences. You can't go back and change what happened, even if everything settles down in-game. I'm really glad that you were able to settle it with the others involved, but that doesn't change the facts. As for the first offense bit...that was Support's call, and they made it.

If you really are able to play "all day every day" then it shouldn't take you too long to start working on a new character. Sure, it will be a huge pain to restart completely, but it's better than trying to get Support to change their judgement.

I think the best thing here is that you learned a valuable life lesson. Be careful not to act in anger, whether in-game or in real life. Stupid actions can have major consequences that can't be fixed with a simple apology.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

My personal opinion is that you messed up, got punished, and now need to deal with the consequences. You can't go back and change what happened, even if everything settles down in-game. I'm really glad that you were able to settle it with the others involved, but that doesn't change the facts. As for the first offense bit...that was Support's call, and they made it.

If you really are able to play "all day every day" then it shouldn't take you too long to start working on a new character. Sure, it will be a huge pain to restart completely, but it's better than trying to get Support to change their judgement.

I think the best thing here is that you learned a valuable life lesson. Be careful not to act in anger, whether in-game or in real life. Stupid actions can have major consequences that can't be fixed with a simple apology.

yeah, i completely agree i really would happily be able to start a new character. But i only spent money once a year for multiple years, i have propably played one of the most in the community, i have played for so many years on this game and farmed and grinded and to lose it all over a petty arguement. it just kills me. i even told support they can take anything they wish from me. and even more if they please, i just really want my 7 years of work back really. i cant stress how hard it has been for me this set of time, i cant explain in words how much i regret this entire stupid thing i wish i just laughed it off then and didnt take the stupid joke to heart(the thing that caused the fight), ive been dedicating lots of time to fight this appeal and i just wish to god they would atleast give me a timed ban for like a month or two more or something, i really just want to show im honestly a good person who has made a mistake, lots of people have made mistakes and lots have gotten up from that to be a better person. i just hope they are able to see that in me,

yeah, i completely agree i really would happily be able to start a new character. But i only spent money once a year for multiple years, i have propably played one of the most in the community, i have played for so many years on this game and farmed and grinded and to lose it all over a petty arguement. it just kills me. i even told support they can take anything they wish from me. and even more if they please, i just really want my 7 years of work back really. i cant stress how hard it has been for me this set of time, i cant explain in words how much i regret this entire stupid thing i wish i just laughed it off then and didnt take the stupid joke to heart(the thing that caused the fight), ive been dedicating lots of time to fight this appeal and i just wish to god they would atleast give me a timed ban for like a month or two more or something, i really just want to show im honestly a good person who has made a mistake, lots of people have made mistakes and lots have gotten up from that to be a better person. i just hope they are able to see that in me,
Well, best of luck to you in that. You asked for advice, I gave mine. If you've been trying to plead with Appeals for over a month with no luck, they won't change their mind. Posting here on the forums won't either.

In essence, I recommend just accepting that you made a big mistake that had massive consequences, and just accept your punishment and move on with your life instead of dwelling on the past. Show that you really can be a good person and move on, instead of fighting a hopeless battle.

Well, best of luck to you in that. You asked for advice, I gave mine. If you've been trying to plead with Appeals for over a month with no luck, they won't change their mind. Posting here on the forums won't either.

In essence, I recommend just accepting that you made a big mistake that had massive consequences, and just accept your punishment and move on with your life instead of dwelling on the past. Show that you really can be a good person and move on, instead of fighting a hopeless battle.

your right this battle may be hopeless, but im never going to give up. This game has been my life for the past 7 years and im not going to let it go. I will do anything to prove this. I know you guys dont think im being serious but i am. i love this game and its my life.

hey everyone, you guys dont know me much i was a quiet character. But i messed up, i scammed a couple people and yeah i really shouldn't have done it. It was over a stupid online argument in a discord call, it was so stupid and petty of me, although i returned a few of the items i was still banned permanently, even though me and the people who reported me are back to being friends and we discussed i would return everything plus more if i get unbanned we are now on good terms and its been a month or two now since. The appeals team which i'm grateful for there replies are firm on saying that i will never be unbanned and they are just not going to even consider any more appeals, but i am confused why, i personally feel as though i've given a good appeal, such as it was my first offence as the website says usually first offences arent forever, and that the support team can honestly ask everyone who reported me about this situation and that its resolved. theres literally nothing bad anymore, i know i messed up and i shouldnt have. it was stupid of me to do it. I need advice from you guys, what do i say to them? i've tried for ages to make amends and come to an agreement but they are firm on not letting me play even though everything is resolved, i even told the email recipient that they can happily ask people and even take some of my items which has been several years of work. I had xferred some and bought plat alot in my time on celtic heroes and to have it all taken from me over a stupid online argument really hurts me. I dont know what im doing since, i cant handle not playing all day every day, it sounds stupid and petty but its true. i am hoping for some advice from anyone, i've struggled to maintain my self and i fear that this post will make them forever hate me, but i have no choice i fear that theyve started to block my email now. I love this game and i really want to be able to play. They can take half of my items which ive farmed and i wont care, i just wish to have my account and be able to play again. THank you for reading this and i hope i didn't cause any issues.

i am aware this is a light subject and would greatly appreciate if a mod didnt instantly delete this post or lock it, but if it has to be done i understand. i feel as though this is my only way of contact at this time. thank you so much for taking the time of the day to read. and yeah sure, attack me in the comments i dont care. i know i messed up and im super upset about the whole situation and i can assure you i wont do it ever again, and lastly, they keep saying i can always make new accounts but then i would have still lost 7 years of grinding, so i just feel this is my last hope. Thank you again and have a good day !

it seems im being silenced. laugh all you want but im actually in tears, my post was deleted the one people were really seeing. :(

it seems im being silenced. laugh all you want but im actually in tears, my post was deleted the one people were really seeing. :(
You aren't being silenced. This post is still here. General Discussion is just not the place to debate support decisions....especially if it's a direct copy of another post.

You requested advice from the community, and you received it. I completely understand being upset about what happened...but you made a mistake, and were punished. If you can't accept the punishment, I'm not really sure what else I can say. Support isn't going to change their decision.

No one is forcing you to "let go" of the game. You are always free to make another character and start working on it. By holding out for an impossible resolution and not continuing with the game, you are the only one preventing yourself from enjoying the game at this point.