Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is it possible

This isn't something that we offer for players, unless it violates our Terms of Service or reveals RL personal info.
Since when this a thing.. back in early years OTM would let you do a name change every 9 months...

This isn't something that we offer for players, unless it violates our Terms of Service or reveals RL personal info.
Since when this a thing.. back in early years OTM would let you do a name change every 9 months...
Probably since VR took over instead of OTM, maybe also since there have been several different CMs with different methods. There could have also been circumstances that made OTM change their stance.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Probably since VR took over instead of OTM, maybe also since there have been several different CMs with different methods. There could have also been circumstances that made OTM change their stance.
Sounds like a lazy move too me