Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why no Admin Help?

I'm sure that VR is very backed up because of all the issues from the update. They are usually about a week behind in support requests, and the update may have lengthened that. They will get to you when they can, but because they are a small company with such a large playerbase, it can be hard to keep up with tickets at times.

Be patient. I can understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to access an account, but there's a line, there are people who I'm sure have been waiting longer than you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Why no Admin Help?

Out of interest does every email sent relating to an issue go straight to the back of this line meaning we have to wait our turn every time?
I do not know for sure, my guess is that if you are replying to the original email it will remain as an open ticket. If you send new emails, they would likely get pushed to the end of the line, since VR wouldn't know that it was part of the opened ticket.

The few times I've email Support, they've always replied quickly after I send a reply to their original reply. :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!