Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to know whether you have been given a permenant ban?

Hello everyone,

I am a player who has gotten two accounts banned on the basis of "payment abuse". I do have a reason as to why this came to be but I won't share it here. It's just that this ban is claimed as "Banned until further notice". I don't remember getting a ban before and this seems to me like a permanent ban. I was wondering whether this is a permanent ban since I want to appeal for it. I have sent an appeal and realized I have not given all the information as per se in the guides on forums. Should I send one again or should I wait for the reply? I am asking this because the forums also said that if the ban has been given twice the appeal won't even be regarded. But I don't remember been given a ban, but this notice seems like a permaban. It seems logical to me that this "until further notice ban" comes after an initial ban, but I don't remember receiving one as such. I am worried that I have lost 5 years worth of work and money if it is so. I know the Gms are busy and the team tries the best to keep the community safe, but any advice from anyone is appreciated. I by no means have meant to harm the system to the game developers in any way and if I have done so I apologize. As stated before any advice regarding this matter is appreciated.

Thank You

Re: How to know whether you have been given a permenant ban?

Hello everyone,

I am a player who has gotten two accounts banned on the basis of "payment abuse". I do have a reason as to why this came to be but I won't share it here. It's just that this ban is claimed as "Banned until further notice". I don't remember getting a ban before and this seems to me like a permanent ban. I was wondering whether this is a permanent ban since I want to appeal for it. I have sent an appeal and realized I have not given all the information as per se in the guides on forums. Should I send one again or should I wait for the reply? I am asking this because the forums also said that if the ban has been given twice the appeal won't even be regarded. But I don't remember been given a ban, but this notice seems like a permaban. It seems logical to me that this "until further notice ban" comes after an initial ban, but I don't remember receiving one as such. I am worried that I have lost 5 years worth of work and money if it is so. I know the Gms are busy and the team tries the best to keep the community safe, but any advice from anyone is appreciated. I by no means have meant to harm the system to the game developers in any way and if I have done so I apologize. As stated before any advice regarding this matter is appreciated.

Thank You
"meant not to harm the system or the game developers"