Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cannot connect to server

Hi. I'd like to know how to fix my current issue. I have a problem logging into my alt account. It keeps saying 'cannot connect to server, please try again later' and then I'm at the world selection page with non of the worlds active. I dont have any problems logging into any of my other accounts but this one. (using same device as well) Also tried reinstalling game but no changes. I've also mailed a ticket to support 3/4 days ago but have yet to get any response. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Re: Cannot connect to server

Hi. I'd like to know how to fix my current issue. I have a problem logging into my alt account. It keeps saying 'cannot connect to server, please try again later' and then I'm at the world selection page with non of the worlds active. I dont have any problems logging into any of my other accounts but this one. (using same device as well) Also tried reinstalling game but no changes. I've also mailed a ticket to support 3/4 days ago but have yet to get any response. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
If ur ticket was about a deleted acc nd u want to get it back its normal. They need to block ur acc few hours to get back the acc. I had the same problem few months ago

Hi.. you may try to kick your character from the clan you are in.. (if you are in one) and then try to enter.. this occurs to about 1-2% of the players if not even rarer.. but it might be worth a try, good luck
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

same issue here

Also you might check that you dont have a vpn active or try to use different internet connection.. and last but prolly most likely is that your account is locked in a phase between logout and not closing the game on a different device.. if you have played ch recently on a different device try to close the game from the old device
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------