Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question about appeals

What’s the wait time to hear back from them? Been waiting a few weeks so I’m curious to know how much longer I’m going to have to wait until I hear back from appeals. I haven’t spammed them any. And I’m not asking for y’all to look into my case. I’m just wondering about wait time. I don’t want it to take longer than it already has...
“I’m everywhere.”

Re: Question about appeals

From what I know is that usually respond within the two weeks from the time you send the email. While it all depends on the amount of people that also sending the email to appeals. But from what I heard it’s done by first come first serve. Soo they probably close to answer yours.

I would also suggest checking spam because I found a ticket from support in there few days ago.. even tho I have email them before.

Re: Question about appeals

From what I know is that usually respond within the two weeks from the time you send the email. While it all depends on the amount of people that also sending the email to appeals. But from what I heard it’s done by first come first serve. Soo they probably close to answer yours.

I would also suggest checking spam because I found a ticket from support in there few days ago.. even tho I have email them before.
Ok thank you!
“I’m everywhere.”