Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Retrieval Help?

Hello, so a week ago I contacted support@onethumbmobile.com in order to get my account back, I provided all the generic information that is needed to get it back. Such email, username, character names, world, level. I recently discovered my iPod 4 and I found old screenshot from that account (the first engine) should I submit it so I can get the account faster or should I just wait for the response?

Re: Account Retrieval Help?

You can always reply to your original email if you feel that you have additional information that will aid in your account recovery. With that said, Support should be responding to you really soon, if they haven't already.
Thanks for the reply but yesterday I realized that support email was in my spam for like 20 hours without me ever noticing. But I ended up sending like a lot of information in and now it’s jusy a waiting game.

Re: Account Retrieval Help?

You can always reply to your original email if you feel that you have additional information that will aid in your account recovery. With that said, Support should be responding to you really soon, if they haven't already.
Just a question. So if I misplace my items and forgot to which character it went too. If I send a ticket in game from the character on which items were before I send them to one of my accounts will support team help me track it down?

Re: Account Retrieval Help

I am recently coming back into Celtic Heroes and come to find out that my accounts have all been replaced with my characters that i had on i need help in to trying to recover my characters.
Check to make sure that you have the correct server selected. When at the character selection screen, tap on the little globe icon on the left side, and scroll down the list until you find a server that has characters on it (it’d probably say 2/2 or something similar).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!