Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mail glitch?

Is there a mail glitch? Sent items from one toon to another yet the items never came. And heard someone only got his mailed items 5mins late.
Support should be able to check to make sure you sent it to the right character. If you were in a rush, it's possible you typoed something...it happens to everyone. I'd recommend sending in a support ticket (from the character you sent the mail from, if you haven't yet) and wait patiently a few days, as Support tends to be backed up by a couple days.

As for mail glitches in general, I know I've heard some people claim that they've encountered them before...I'm not sure how those situations ended up, whether there was an actual bug, or if it was all user error. Either way, not much can be done until you hear back from Support.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Don’t worry it’s just a lag in the server. If you remember the items names you can send a ticket and it will be added to you. But.. in the past it took a month or so. It will save supports time if you provide the names of the items. Because otherwise they have to check them one by one. If you say “I am missing ITEM4” they will just see that “item4” was send from one character but never delivered to other character. That way they will manually send you the item via their support tool.

While I am pretty sure procedures are still the same but I am not sure on how long it will take because the new team runs that issues now.

Don’t worry it’s just a lag in the server. If you remember the items names you can send a ticket and it will be added to you. But.. in the past it took a month or so. It will save supports time if you provide the names of the items. Because otherwise they have to check them one by one. If you say “I am missing ITEM4” they will just see that “item4” was send from one character but never delivered to other character. That way they will manually send you the item via their support tool.

While I am pretty sure procedures are still the same but I am not sure on how long it will take because the new team runs that issues now.
Good point Marian. To add on to that...you probably shouldn't send another support ticket yet with the names of the items. Hold the list until they get back with you, and go from there.

There's only one poor guy doing support at VR, having to go through hundreds of support tickets a day (kudos to you mate), so it's no wonder that are having a hard time catching up. Just be patient and it will be worked out in time.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Is there a mail glitch? Sent items from one toon to another yet the items never came. And heard someone only got his mailed items 5mins late.
Yes there is a glitch. As a matter of fact I received mail that I had sent like months ago then boom all if a sudden I got mail out of nowhere. I had actually forgotten I had sent that mail until it arrived back on my door step from support.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

It's not lag every time. Unless u consider 90 days later to be lag
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Missing Mail? Did the pigeon never make it to it's destination?

Let our Support Team know! We have excellent pigeon trackers to locate and return said pigeon to it's rightful destination.

*side note: I'll keep track of this "glitch" internally and see if we can't locate the problem from our end.