Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mail glitch?

Reply from support
Items sent to inactive players will be sent to mail after 30 days.
Items cant be retrieved.

1. I sent the mail to other account of mine
2. Stuffs as good as gone.
3. Farewell ch
4. I miss otm
From what you are saying that Support said, it sounds like you sent it to an inactive player...therefore the wrong character. Typos suck. I'm assuming you gave them the (exact) name of the character you were sending it to? Perhaps they can tell you the name of the character that it actually went to.

At this point, the only thing you can really do is just come back in a couple weeks, pick up your returned items, then be super careful when mailing again. Also pay attention to the level and class that the mail is being sent to...I typoed one of my characters names once, but noticed that the mail was going to a level 1 mage (zamorak), instead of a 220 mage (zamorak1), so I was able to fix it. It's a similar issue to all these "trade scams" that people run into. There are safeguards in place to prevent issues, it's not VR's fault that players are in a hurry and skip past all those annoying confirmation screens. I'm not saying that it's impossible to break the system....just that it's super unlikely, and much more likely to be User Error rather than an actual bug.

VR is right to not mess with returning mail, otherwise there's a chance it could be abused in the future. (don't ask me, I'm not sure, but I know someone out there could think of a dastardly plot to scam via mail).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Mail glitch?

So I sent mail with a message to the account to who I believe I sent the items to. His mail box is glitched no mails come through. Had some friends mail my account and none of their mails came through.
You double checked that the name was spelled exactly correctly, and when it asked you to confirm, you checked to make sure the class and level matched the person you were sending it to? And your friends did the same when they sent it to you? A follow up question would be...what kind of friends are they lol. The kind who would pretend to mail you just to mess with you? :?

Another solution, try making another character on your account (or if you already have 2) and mail from one to the other. take your time, double check that you spelled their name correctly (with all spaces and capital letters in place) and make sure their class and level match with the character you are sending it to, then send it, log the other character, and see if it's there.

Like Wolfenstein said, double check and make sure they don't have you blocked. If they blocked you, they won't see your mail until they unblock you.

*edit* one other thing I forgot to mention earlier on...were you sending items to one of your other characters? Or to another player. If you were sending it to another player, it may be possible that they are lying about the items not coming in....not very likely, but a possibility.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!