Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chances?

I have an account from a year ago. It was banned for phishing. Now, I never phished before, however, I did give a website my username and password. It was a year ago and I was stupid then on stuff like that. Still am lol... well, in a different sense. I dont make the same mistakes... usually. Anyways, the next day I found my acc was “hacked”. My character was deleted but other than that I had mostly everything when it was restored (not like there was anything worthwhile on it in any case). So, it is my belief I was banned for the phishing done when they had hold of my character. Now, I still am not an expert on what phishing is, but I believe it means when someone pretends to be support to get accounts. So my question is to you all... what are my chances of getting this account back? Will support believe me? There are other similar incidences where I gave my acc details to someone. One of them was a weebly support site, idk if its controlled by onethumbmobile. But a friend recommended me it because they take care of problems very quickly. It asked for my password and username. I used this site to ask back my deleted character... i think... idk. Some character at least... might not be the one for banned account.