Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All Accounts Banned [Frustrated/Small Rant]

A few months back, in around April or March of this year, All three of my accounts were banned, naturally i thought this was an accident, and they had banned the wrong account, since there were a recent string of scams in Rosemerta - and so I E-Mailed support and explained to them what had happened on the server (The guy who did the scam ended up giving some of the stolen items away for free, and he/she gave me some of the items, although i'm still not sure if that was the reason why i got banned, that's what I Thought the misunderstanding was about). Soon 2/3 of my accounts were unbanned, but shortly after they were banned again, and then I Recieved and E-Mail from support saying that My accounts were banned on the terms that I was 'Suspected Of Scamming'.

I've been Attempting to log in every weekend since then, hoping that they would've realised that it was a mistake, and they would've lifted the ban, but it never really happened.
And so I am writing this post, in the hopes that someone will be able to help me since, I have literally never scammed in the 5 Years i had played. What frustrates me is that i was just banned on a 'Suspicion' with no evidence or proof (not a single bit of information was given to me how i was scamming) eventually, and hopefully, if one of the Mods reads this and takes the time to look into the case, I'm sure You'd see that there is nothing to do with scams on any of my accounts, and because of this false banning I've lost 5 Months of playtime, as well as missing the 7th Anniversary on June 16th (Maybe 14th, cant remember sorry :/ ).

Side note: the reason i think why i got banned in the first place was, because someone in castle, gave me a lot of free stuff, at least 400K worth of stuff. At the time, obviously suspicious, although Enjoying it, I kept asking him why he was doing this, and he kept talking in Mystery and replying with basic sentences like, 'just Another thing for you', although at one point he did say something like 'your one of my only friends' even though i met him a couple of days before, and had only seen him in the castle before that. Soon, many clan members in TheReal and Forever began to complain of being scammed by a beta scam website - i had a gut feeling that the free items i got had something to do with it but, before i could really say anything later

IF someone could clarify that the reason i got banned was because of receiving items from a scammer, then atleast id have some reasssurance why i have been banned, and if this is the reason then i totally regret that player giving me items,
and if any mods can help me get my account back, because i would really like to contest my ban.

PS if any old Clannies need me, ive just found the FanArt Forums and will posting there soon

Thanks,