Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning Player

Hi Celtic,

Im back after around 5 years off i just checked one of my last posts from when i last logged into my account and it was around 5 years ago!

Now ive always kept the app on my devices from 5 years ago ive just come to log in and it brings me to create a new char under that login almost as if my account has been deleted?

I played before the big graphical update years ago and was wondering if that has something to do with it?

I played on Crom and my char's names are on my profile if that helps but i had 2 seperate logins i used but the main one is the one ive been trying

Any help is greatly appreciated as id love to play again but i had alot of rares, money spent and time put into my account back in the day!

Cheers,
Pinkie
Gunk - level 105 Druid (Support)
PinksMage - level 115 Mage (Full Fire)
Pinksarcher - level 101 Ranger
Crom!

Re: Returning Player

Proceed with character creation and before logging in check if it’s the correct world. If so then just go back.

Hi again, sorry for the second question.

I now have full access to that account whats the process if i can't remember an account login name, i know the characters name and so on and the password just after 5 years i have forgotten the log in name and ingame the only recovery is for password and i need both email and log in for that.

Thanks,
Pinkie
Gunk - level 105 Druid (Support)
PinksMage - level 115 Mage (Full Fire)
Pinksarcher - level 101 Ranger
Crom!

Re: Returning Player

Hi again, sorry for the second question.

I now have full access to that account whats the process if i can't remember an account login name, i know the characters name and so on and the password just after 5 years i have forgotten the log in name and ingame the only recovery is for password and i need both email and log in for that.

Thanks,
Pinkie
For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account (won’t apply to you) -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?