Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How Long is Wait for Deleted Character to be Revived

Hey I’ve been waiting on return of character 10 days or so and curious how long this typically takes. I submitted support ticket requesting 2 characters returned but got a response that I didn’t delete one of them. The other I have received no info from the request. It’s very likely my original support request was on one account and the deleted character is on another. Do I need to submit a support ticket on every account the character may be on? Or is one request and the name of the character enough? What’s the next step?

Thanks

Re: How Long is Wait for Deleted Character to be Revived

Hey I’ve been waiting on return of character 10 days or so and curious how long this typically takes. I submitted support ticket requesting 2 characters returned but got a response that I didn’t delete one of them. The other I have received no info from the request. It’s very likely my original support request was on one account and the deleted character is on another. Do I need to submit a support ticket on every account the character may be on? Or is one request and the name of the character enough? What’s the next step?

Thanks

Re: How Long is Wait for Deleted Character to be Revived

Thanks
Yes, you would need to submit the request from the account that the deleted character was on.

There may be an issue if you currently have all your available slots filled up. For example, you have 2 character slots, and 2 existing characters on the account. Support may have an issue reactivating a prior character because you don't have any space left.

But at the very least, you would need to send the request from the account with the deleted character. You also would need to make sure the deleted character's name is correct.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!