Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Refund Dragon Pet

Heya VR,
I heard that you all would turn dragons into eggs (I’d assume one less egg than amount spent on current version) if asked via a support ticket until later ui changes allow it to be done in game.
I have sent 2 tickets (one per week) so far with this request on my 225 mage on arawn, names bobthemage for its level 6 fire dragon to be turned to eggs as I no longer play on the server and would like to try and sell the eggs so I can use that gold for stuff on my new server, gwyd.

Thanks!
- Bob :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Refund Dragon Pet

Heya VR,
I heard that you all would turn dragons into eggs (I’d assume one less egg than amount spent on current version) if asked via a support ticket until later ui changes allow it to be done in game.
I have sent 2 tickets (one per week) so far with this request on my 225 mage on arawn, names bobthemage for its level 6 fire dragon to be turned to eggs as I no longer play on the server and would like to try and sell the eggs so I can use that gold for stuff on my new server, gwyd.

Thanks!
I believe they refund at a 50% rate (rounding down), so if you used 6 eggs to get your current dragon, you should get 3 back. Same process as mounts and other pets.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Refund Dragon Pet

Heya VR,

Thanks!
I believe they refund at a 50% rate (rounding down), so if you used 6 eggs to get your current dragon, you should get 3 back. Same process as mounts and other pets.
With mounts and things though it was enough to get a lvl 5 version, seeing as how price doubled each time.
Either way it’s worth doing considering I never log my mage on that good for nothing server anymore
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at