Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Name change

Would it be possible to change my name in game._.? Ik it is possible because it’s been done in the past to toons with offensive names :p I just wanted it updated because everywhere my name is curry30423 or curry but my main toon isn’t named that lol,_, worse case scenario if I get clannies to submit tickets saying my name is offensive will Vr be able to change it for me._.? :twisted:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Name change

I don't think ingame names are able to be changed upon requests unless if it's an extreme (such as harassment or like you said offensive). My understanding is that you want to change your name because it doesn't correspond with your forum name. Easiest way I can think of is to change your forum name. :)
Ok looks like I will have all my clannies send tickets saying they are offended by my ingame name._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

LOL, Fun fact: someone at VR will do research to see what’s offensive about it :lol: (one of my clannies may or may not have tried the offensive approach :? )

I’ve only known one person to get their name changed and that toon had years of reports from opposite clan reporting during heated clan wars :lol:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

LOL, Fun fact: someone at VR will do research to see what’s offensive about it :lol: (one of my clannies may or may not have tried the offensive approach :? )

I’ve only known one person to get their name changed and that toon had years of reports from opposite clan reporting during heated clan wars :lol:

R.i.p queefmagnet

R.i.p queefmagnet
It kinda helped that OTM had also personally warned him against creating anymore toons with similar names .-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu