Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

In game ticket

When opening an in game ticket..is there a word limit? Also..there is not option that I have seen to upload a screen grab.

Thanks
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: In game ticket

When opening an in game ticket..is there a word limit? Also..there is not option that I have seen to upload a screen grab.

Thanks
I’m not sure about the word limit, and no, there isn’t a way to upload an image through the support tool. If you have an image that needs to be shared with Support, email it to support@onethumbmobile.com, or send it to them on Facebook messaging.

To make things easier, if you haven’t submitted an ingame ticket yet, just add the details to the email/FB message so Support doesn’t have to try to tie multiple methods of communication together.
If you already sent the ticket, then just mention in the email the character and server that the ticket was sent in on, and as close of an estimate to the time of the submission as well. I’m not 100% sure how helpful those things are, but based on common sense I think they can’t hurt.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I know we have a word limit when we answer you, but I don't think you have one when writing in.
I’ve run into it before. It’s the main reason I default to emails rather than using the in-game support tool. That, and the inability to add images.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I know we have a word limit when we answer you, but I don't think you have one when writing in.
I’ve run into it before. It’s the main reason I default to emails rather than using the in-game support tool. That, and the inability to add images.
Then, it's probably the same limit we have in responding which is about a paragraph.