Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So Many Months no one helping me out .

All Admins are sleeping or what . I am asking for help been long time been months ... i droped some important items by mistake . Nd no admin helping me to recover my droped items . I sended msgs to admins Here. Nd also to support email . Everyone keep asking same thing to tell date when you droped and which items full name . I am tired of telling again nd again. Even sended so many tickets in game to . Any admin willing to private msg me ?

Re: So Many Months no one helping me out .

All Admins are sleeping or what . I am asking for help been long time been months ... i droped some important items by mistake . Nd no admin helping me to recover my droped items . I sended msgs to admins Here. Nd also to support email . Everyone keep asking same thing to tell date when you droped and which items full name . I am tired of telling again nd again. Even sended so many tickets in game to . Any admin willing to private msg me ?
Tadaah will probably get in touch with you soon. However, I think the main reason it’s taken so long is because of what you said. Every time you send another ticket, another email, or another forum PM it makes the whole process longer, because Support has to try and tie all the different communications together into one. In the future, try to avoid spamming Support. If you don’t hear back from them after a week or so, you could probably send another ticket or send a follow up email, but keep in mind that they do occasionally fall behind (though I think they usually don’t get farther than a couple days behind).

Like they said, just list out what you dropped and when you dropped it. For example:

Dragonlord helmet, July 2, 2018

(A rough estimate of the hour you dropped it may be even more helpful).

You could PM Tadaah the details and she will probably be able to help you soon.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: So Many Months no one helping me out .

Been months now ... none helped me yet i pm to all Admins none reply
It’s possible you did not give them sufficient information when you messaged them. Staff much prefers if you send a message through official support channels. If you emailed them rather than using the in game support tool, make sure you included what character and server the dropped item was on, as well as what the item was and when it was dropped. If you do not provide sufficient information, or send multiple messages, it can confuse the process and make it take much longer.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.