Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Darkshadow Armour Quest

Hi

I’m having a ridiculously hard time trying to find summoning stones. I’ve killed way over 100 Sleatskean, I’ve got 104 charged gems and only 2 summoning stones. I’ve been logging in everyday trying to find them and killing Sleatskean but I’m starting to get bored with being stuck at this point, it’s been a few weeks!

Does anyone know where they are hiding? Or could give me some advice or something?

Thank you

Re: Darkshadow Armour Quest

Sorry to revive an old thread but for any new players who may find themselves struggling with this quest, the quest description is wrong.

It's not Sleatskean imps you need to kill for the drop, it's Mephetic Imps which can be found in the location highlighted in both the maps. although X-Tactical has the more updated version.

Re: Darkshadow Armour Quest

Sorry to revive an old thread but for any new players who may find themselves struggling with this quest, the quest description is wrong.

It's not Sleatskean imps you need to kill for the drop, it's Mephetic Imps which can be found in the location highlighted in both the maps. although X-Tactical has the more updated version.

Thank you so much for the information!!!!