Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Platinum Complaint

I’m sending this in an email to support, I’m sending it on Facebook messenger and I’m posting it in the forum. Because this is the second time OTM have done this to me now and when I complained the first time you failed to resolve it and it feels like you are stealing from me.

I really enjoy playing Celtic Heroes and I think it’s great that you have a way for everyone to get platinum. Either buy it with real money or use the Offerwall. I’m not in a position where I can spend whatever I like on in app purchases. So the Offerwall is what I’ve started to use. The free tasks that I’ve completed I’ve always got the platinum credit without any problems. But I’ve completed in total 3 paid tasks and I have never received any platinum credits for them. The first was for 1503, then 1080 and the last was 1055 platinum. These 3 tasks required a sign up and to deposit £10 and place a bet.

When I completed the first paid task 2 weeks ago I went back into CH and I received a mail from -

Support Team,
subject: Offerwall Fraud,
message: One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious Offerwall activity. You will be unable to receive Offerwall platinum for 24 hours. Further suspicious activity may result in account investigation with possible account and device bans.

I sent support a mail back saying that I had no clue as to what they were saying as I hadn’t committed any fraud and I wanted my platinum credit. About a week later I got a reply...

Hi Maddox, we understand your frustration. There are certain limit to how many free plat you can do. Please visit this link http://bit.ly/2DAVl3k for more information.

That link goes to a page that has no information about the fyber Offerwall. And the reply I got doesn’t read like my frustration is being understood. I mailed support with a problem and the response I got wasn’t even relevant.

I’ve just completed another paid task for the 3rd time and I go back into CH and I’ve received an Offerwall Fraud mail from support and not the 1055 platinum I should have actually received.

I’ve spent £30 and have no platinum for it. I’m not emailing fyber because the mail came from One Thumb Mobile support. I would like the platinum credits for the paid tasks that I completed. I have not committed any fraud. I’m not happy at all about this, you can’t keep doing this to me, it’s not fair. I have done nothing wrong. It’s also unfair to accuse someone of fraud and not give any information or details about the suspected activity.

So I would like my complaint, issue, problem, dealt with professionally and hopefully then you’ll actually understand my frustration and in timely fashion resolve it by crediting my CH account with the platinum I am owed for completing the paid tasks from your offerwall.

James

Re: Platinum Complaint

I’m sending this in an email to support, I’m sending it on Facebook messenger and I’m posting it in the forum. Because this is the second time OTM have done this to me now and when I complained the first time you failed to resolve it and it feels like you are stealing from me.

I really enjoy playing Celtic Heroes and I think it’s great that you have a way for everyone to get platinum. Either buy it with real money or use the Offerwall. I’m not in a position where I can spend whatever I like on in app purchases. So the Offerwall is what I’ve started to use. The free tasks that I’ve completed I’ve always got the platinum credit without any problems. But I’ve completed in total 3 paid tasks and I have never received any platinum credits for them. The first was for 1503, then 1080 and the last was 1055 platinum. These 3 tasks required a sign up and to deposit £10 and place a bet.

When I completed the first paid task 2 weeks ago I went back into CH and I received a mail from -

Support Team,
subject: Offerwall Fraud,
message: One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious Offerwall activity. You will be unable to receive Offerwall platinum for 24 hours. Further suspicious activity may result in account investigation with possible account and device bans.

I sent support a mail back saying that I had no clue as to what they were saying as I hadn’t committed any fraud and I wanted my platinum credit. About a week later I got a reply...

Hi Maddox, we understand your frustration. There are certain limit to how many free plat you can do. Please visit this link http://bit.ly/2DAVl3k for more information.

That link goes to a page that has no information about the fyber Offerwall. And the reply I got doesn’t read like my frustration is being understood. I mailed support with a problem and the response I got wasn’t even relevant.

I’ve just completed another paid task for the 3rd time and I go back into CH and I’ve received an Offerwall Fraud mail from support and not the 1055 platinum I should have actually received.

I’ve spent £30 and have no platinum for it. I’m not emailing fyber because the mail came from One Thumb Mobile support. I would like the platinum credits for the paid tasks that I completed. I have not committed any fraud. I’m not happy at all about this, you can’t keep doing this to me, it’s not fair. I have done nothing wrong. It’s also unfair to accuse someone of fraud and not give any information or details about the suspected activity.

So I would like my complaint, issue, problem, dealt with professionally and hopefully then you’ll actually understand my frustration and in timely fashion resolve it by crediting my CH account with the platinum I am owed for completing the paid tasks from your offerwall.

James
I'll save you from the wait bud they will just tell you that they aren't in charge of whether or not the advertiser is paying but they're looking into those lately they are trying and I'm sure they're sorry but can't tell you for sure if they'll be able to help or not since if they gave you the plat from ads then everyone else who wasn't paid would expect theirs too

Elfy is right. VR (OTM) doesn’t have control over the free plat offers. The email you got originally looks like an automated reply. Contact Fyber (or whichever free offers you were doinf) for any issues with not receiving platinum.

Also I just want to point out that contacting Support through multiple methods, multiple times will just slow down their responses. If you just send in one ticket, it will be done a lot faster than if they have to try and dig through a couple emails, a couple tickets, and facebook messages too.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That's just what otm told us over the years. I'm a lil sceptical since these ads are on their game, they must be able to get in contact with them. Plus I'm sure otm would have been getting some commission for every ad completed. Wether u did or didn't really do these ads some people have said they got their reward weeks later due to some lag. But I do think we was being told porkies by otm.

That's just what otm told us over the years. I'm a lil sceptical since these ads are on their game, they must be able to get in contact with them. Plus I'm sure otm would have been getting some commission for every ad completed. Wether u did or didn't really do these ads some people have said they got their reward weeks later due to some lag. But I do think we was being told porkies by otm.
Technically the ads aren't on the game. If you notice, it opens up a window in the app that pulls all its data from the provider's server. CH is just opening up the window and the provider is doing everything else. I haven't done offers in a while, but I recall them usually opening up in a browser or the app store when you click on the link. Yes I believe OTM/VR is getting a commission on each offer completed, but that doesn't mean they can contact the provider on the behalf of the player. I doubt Support can tell if you've completed an offer, or even that you started one.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Elfy is right. VR (OTM) doesn’t have control over the free plat offers. The email you got originally looks like an automated reply. Contact Fyber (or whichever free offers you were doinf) for any issues with not receiving platinum.

Also I just want to point out that contacting Support through multiple methods, multiple times will just slow down their responses. If you just send in one ticket, it will be done a lot faster than if they have to try and dig through a couple emails, a couple tickets, and facebook messages too.
The email that I got in my CH mailbox that said OTM suspect fraud is automated. But it’s not a reply since I didn’t send a message first.

If OTM can’t do anything about a service that is provided through their app that they get a commission from is a bit strange.

The mail I was sent said that OTM detects suspicious activity. If they can’t do anything about the problems with the offerwall then they shouldn’t be the ones detecting anything, stopping credits and banning free play for 24hrs. If it’s got nothing to do with them they shouldn’t be the ones sending that mail because they take ownership and responsibility of the actions that email causes by sending that message out themselves and putting their name on it.

I can prove I completed the tasks I have screenshots. And I would think that anyone who didn’t receive their platinum credit, especially after doing a paid task would complain to have it sorted out and credited to them.

I’ve also emailed fyber last week but I have not had a reply from them yet.

I've never worked anywhere where offerwalls work perfectly. We try to be as accommodating as we can. BUT, you do have to get a full response from Fyber first. Yes, we receive a tiny, tiny commission from ads. Otherwise, why would we have them? Please don't expect a 24 turnaround time. Unfortunately, we are not that beastly.