Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account banned for years, still no definite answer why

Hi,

So I will start by saying that the support team lied to keep me banned, because they have no actual REASON why my account is banned. So it started about 4 years ago, when the ban occurred. I was banned for no reason, and I tried to get the ban lifted, and it worked ( for a few days). I was then banned again for no reason! This ban I still have not been able to get lifted. I have tried for 4 years now, so I am taking this to the forum. Apparently, i was banned for “sexual abusiveness”. Ok, so I ask for proof, perhaps a chat log. Back and forth with the support gets me nowhere and no ban lifted. So I try again a year later, this time the excuse for my ban is sellling gold/account/items or whatever it is. Uh.... I was banned (reason stated why), so I couldn’t have POSSIBLY done that. The support team literally lied to me, because they had no explanation or proof the first time. I was basic

Re: Account banned for years, still no definite answer why

CONTINUED:
I was basically framed in a way...? Anyway, I have all those emails still, so if someone who could actually help me and respect my time would be nice, because it seems that is not what I could find contacting the support team. This is highly unprofessional, and quite controversial from the team, no? I can provide proof from the emails in private as needed. Username in question is “REMOVED” on server Taranis. Account name “Eliv”